Game Day 2018 AFL Grand Final

Remove this Banner Ad

Hi guys, anyone got GF tix I could buy? :(
My mate was supposed to attend with me but he is now working and cant go, so now I have a spare seat beside me for which I will use to sit my scarf and lunch on sorry.....

maybe try the Tigers board but you may get banned for asking.....

Last edited:
My mate was supposed to attend with me but he is now working and cant go so now I have a spare seat beside me for which I will use to sit my scarf and lunch on sorry.....

maybe try the Tigers board but you may get banned for asking.....

That's mean. I hope he gets a ticket eventually and he gets to see Pies lose by one point in extra time.

He should try the *dumb board. Like Carlton they got quite a few AFL members and some of them would have purchased a ticket in AFL Reserve yesterday. Most of other clubs do not have a lot of AFL Gold Members.
I went to last two grand finals that way but this year prefer to watch at a bbq.

WTF is wrong with you?
If the Filth win, they draw level on 16 flags.
And will be closer to 17 than us :(

Anybody even considering not supporting the Eagles this week is not a true Carlton supporter.
Their Cup tally is BS - in 1929 they lost the Semi but Richmond who beat them had to play the winner of the other semi (us) while the Collywobbles have the week off and then (because they finished top of the ladder) they get to challenge Richmond again and Win the premiership. Ridiculous
Can you imagine this system nowadays - every team that finished top would lay down in the semi to get a week off and have their opponents have to fight it out

(I am getting my head right men :mad:)

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Obviously go Eagles, especially since it would be nice to see JJK win a flag.

If Collingwood manage to pull off a win, at least I will be a slab of Furphy deep anyway.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back