Official Club Stuff 2018 Membership Tally - *56,051 as at 6th August

Remove this Banner Ad

Yet both the druggies and filth/scum/ferals have 75k plus... We have a LOOOOOOONG way to go. Pathetic.

whats this I hear about auskick memberships?

Kids who join Auskick get a 4 game pass. You have to nominate the team you support so it might get included as a member for Carlton. If so, my 2 kids are members twice.

I didn't realise they get 4 games with their Auskick so ill just get them that next year, rather than pay for 2 memberships. They only go to 2 or 3 games a year (when I drag them along)

Yet both the druggies and filth/scum/ferals have 75k plus... We have a LOOOOOOONG way to go. Pathetic.
Wiki says our previous membership record was 50,561 in 2013. The fact that we're having such a terrible year yet are up by some 3,700 on that record (~7.5%) is actually pretty good in my eyes. We should do alright in the next couple of years as our ladder position improves.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I wanted 55k members. 2 and 33 were my basketball numbers. If 55,233 is the closest, I want a slice of this cake on offer....
I want a direct line to Bolts but it ain't gonna happen Salts, you had ya chance like that extinct Tiger;)

I do believe it's only fair that the winner shares with me though.....

Who are these poor saps, I mean cats, dogs, budgies and chickens being signed up at this time of the year?

504 to go! On a cheery note, good to see the support still coming from the passionate Carlton faithful. Look forward to the near future and being in the hunt for the cake at a guess of 70,000 members.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back