Unofficial Preview 2020 Draft Discussion

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

This draft is like trying to pick a winner for the Melbourne Cup.

Every form guide has a different favourite. Weight vs exposed form vs ability to travel the distance.

Just when you think you have picked the winner, you read something else to change your mind.

NOTE: Surprise Baby is still running. They left the lights on. I would have needed at least 20 bets to pick the winner :)

If Downie is selected earlier, say 15 will it make us feel better?
I love that kick, Clinton young like without the hook at the end.

It's Darren Kappler like – super penetration on that thing, almost like Richard Wilkins and the visiting A-list back in the day.

Herald Sun guide says North a chance to take Perkins at 2. Scott Clayton loves him.
If that's true why don't we try trade Pick 4 & 24 to North for Pick 2.

They get the extra pick and their man. We get a shot at bringing in Logan McDonald & get rid of the possibility of the pick being spiked by a Downie bid.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

If that's true why don't we try trade Pick 4 & 24 to North for Pick 2.

They get the extra pick and their man. We get a shot at bringing in Logan McDonald & get rid of the possibility of the pick being spiked by a Downie bid.
If North want Perkins at 2 how do they get their man by trading it out? We could take him at 2 and they miss out.

No you can trade after the bid.
Didn't they amend the rule after the swans did that? You have to do all your trading of picks before the bid comes. I mean if the bulldogs hypothetically had pick 2 for instance they can't trade it after the bid from Adelaide at pick 1 for JUH

Didn't they amend the rule after the swans did that? You have to do all your trading of picks before the bid comes. I mean if the bulldogs hypothetically had pick 2 for instance they can't trade it after the bid from Adelaide at pick 1 for JUH
you can't trade out a pick and then after the bid trade a pick back in with the same club

No you can trade after the bid.
I'm pretty sure your right. I thought the rule change was more to do with the picks you can bandy up to match with and the team you were trading with (stopping the wink wink nudge nudge trades). Where are all the Carlton fans when you need them that 99% of know how these rules work 😂

Hodge and Sicily both had attitude problems early on.
Very happy to take the risk on Hollands and if he’s not available, on Perkins.
Classy Mid/Forward X-Factor is what I’m hoping we’re targeting this draft before turning our attention from next year to our spine through FA, Trade or even the draft again.

Hodge and Sicily both had attitude problems early on.
Very happy to take the risk on Hollands and if he’s not available, on Perkins.
Classy Mid/Forward X-Factor is what I’m hoping we’re targeting this draft before turning our attention from next year to our spine through FA, Trade or even the draft again.
Sic has not any attitude problems - just have 3 or 4 on field incidents and that came 4 years into his career

Sic has not any attitude problems - just have 3 or 4 on field incidents and that came 4 years into his career
Disagree. I think every Hawthorn supporter loves his fiery’ness (Especially now), but he likely would’ve had more sit downs with Clarko than anyone else on our list, which I’m saying is a testament to the way we handle differing attitudes.

Disagree. I think every Hawthorn supporter loves his fiery’ness (Especially now), but he likely would’ve had more sit downs with Clarko than anyone else on our list, which I’m saying is a testament to the way we handle differing attitudes.
I think Sic suffers from white line fever which is different to what is being said about Hollands.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back