Fixture 2021 Season Fixture & Ticketing Info

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
I think that's on the Kardinia Park Trust...

My understanding was it's outsourced like at the Melbourne stadiums...hmm, might need to bring it up the next time I run into Cook while he's still there. :p

That's a joke regarding the A-League game, no wonder people still make a joke about our ground when they come down the highway.

My understanding was it's outsourced like at the Melbourne stadiums...hmm, might need to bring it up the next time I run into Cook while he's still there. :p

That's a joke regarding the A-League game, no wonder people still make a joke about our ground when they come down the highway.
The Food and Bev at KP is run by the same company as AAMI park. I won't say anymore but yea.

Or you're so chuffed with the fantastic journey the club has taken us on over a decade or more you show your 'thanks' by sticking with it during tough economic times for it.
Been there done that, they got my money for free last year.

What's the go with sale times?

Sent from my SM-J810Y using Tapatalk
Awaiting further info

Seems that the first time the club heard about the crowds being permitted is during yesterday's press conference - no pre-warning

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Not sure where others are sitting, but I'm shifted from the Players Stand to the Brownlow Stand - when the tickets first came up I didn't even check to see where I was sitting, I just said yes and wanted to get through the process as quick as I could. Once the confirmation came through I then worked out where I'm sitting

Got centre wing in the brownlow stand
Moving up in the world

Mum tried as well and the ones she could have got were not as good so we let them go

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back