VFL 2021 VFL list changes & discussion

Remove this Banner Ad

Cody Stackelberg (Brisbane Lions Academy)

185cm, 86kg

Stackelberg came through the ranks at AFL Queensland club Aspley, then captained the Brisbane Lions Academy side in 2017 and 2018. He is a strong-bodied inside midfielder who thrives on the contest and physical side of the game.

Could we had some Interest in him for the Draft IF we got him and his Brother down to the Club on the VFL List?

Jesse Palmer has 5 sisters I believe.
I'm just filthy you beat me to it.... :(

Pun intended.
I'm sad to say I still haven't figured out what the hell you folks are talking about here!! I was hoping somebody would ask (and save me from looking totally stupid!), but it hasn't happened! It does seem to be about something rude; I have deduced that!

To be fair, it was only about a week ago that I finally realised just how clever Pistol Night 's name was, and that it had nothing to do with guns!! So I think it's fair to say I am losing touch somewhat, and I might be the one with the problem!!!

I'm sad to say I still haven't figured out what the hell you folks are talking about here!! I was hoping somebody would ask (and save me from looking totally stupid!), but it hasn't happened! It does seem to be about something rude; I have deduced that!

To be fair, it was only about a week ago that I finally realised just how clever Pistol Night 's name was, and that it had nothing to do with guns!! So I think it's fair to say I am losing touch somewhat, and I might be the one with the problem!!!
All you need to know is in social circles his Mum and Dad are known as Mr & Mrs Palmer.
PS: No relation to TD.

PM sent

Yep. Said last year he was named at CHF for VFL Team in 2018
He seems fairly ‘small’ at 191cm to make it as an AFL CHF. Maybe he has plenty of strength, a good leap and footy smarts?

The guy I think has alot of upside is the 19 year old kid from Dromana.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

We only managed to beat Box Hill last season. They have some good acqusitions. Will be tough.

Reckon to be Favourite this season.

I thought we lost to Box Hill this Season

Last Night I watched bit of a Replay of our gave VS Northern Blues last year and they said Jesse Palmer led the VFL in Behinds.

Then I thought He Fit Right in Collingwood's Forward Line ;)

Last Night I watched bit of a Replay of our gave VS Northern Blues last year and they said Jesse Palmer led the VFL in Behinds.

Then I thought He Fit Right in Collingwood's Forward Line ;)

Even so he will add some depth and be of some value. Too many times last year we had Atu and Crocker playing as our key marking targets inside 50.... with cameos from an unfit Wilson and raw as onion Tohill

Even so he will add some depth and be of some value. Too many times last year we had Atu and Crocker playing as our key marking targets inside 50.... with cameos from an unfit Wilson and raw as onion Tohill

Agree. At time we did lack a Key Forward at VFL Level for a while

83999739_1209327972608185_1624699716826040495_n.jpg

83237488_593987894510003_168807330613828995_n.jpg

82632317_592696081308075_6410238191827619089_n.jpg

Remove this Banner Ad

Back