List Mgmt. 2022 AFL Draft & Rookie Draft

Remove this Banner Ad

“Sliders” are an interesting topic. Who are the sliders who ended up great? Gut instinct tells me they often ‘slid’ becaue they weren’t that good…
It is an interesting topic, you could say there's two types of sliders
  • those that slide in rankings over the course of the year (or longer). e.g. Charlie & Selwood.
  • those that slide on draft night (i.e. clubs don't rank them as highly as the punters) e.g. Jack Carroll and Zavier Maher

Lemmey & Scully were both ranked top-10 chances at the start of the year and fit into the first category. Remains to be seen who might fit into the second.

Should be plenty of good options for our picks I reckon. Especially if we can sneak up a few positions with our second.

Wouldn't mind 2 of Humphrey, Hustwaite, Philippou, Hollands, Clarke, George with our first and second. Hustwaite moves a lot like Cripps and had a similar growth spurt - hard to ignore that parallel. Less beast, smoother and neater skills by the looks.

Last edited:
Where do people think Jhye Clark will go? Could he be an option/available at pick 10?
I think Clark will definitely get snapped up before our pick. His an animal at the contest . Reliable, super competitive and his an on field leader.
Watching him play he has a lot of jack viney traits about him. Any team that gets him will get a 200 gamer no doubt!

(Log in to remove this ad.)

No you don’t. You really don’t want Hewett. I would be interested in Lemmingmaster’s WA view on him but I just don’t see it with him.
Just curious, who do think we should/can get at 10?

Philippou or Hollands for me, but I’m just a temporary expert ;)

Remove this Banner Ad

Back