Preview 2022 Rd 21 Carlton vs Brisbane Sunday August 7 3:20PM @ The Gabba - Team Post #1157

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
With 3 intercept marking back men, would it be wise dropping back a wing man to zone off and fill the space allowing Dow to play his more natural game with forward bursts?
Hopefully the deep backliners have O'Brien to kick to far up on the wing and half back area this arvo.

I sometimes get rested for weeks at a time

On CPH2005 using BigFooty.com mobile app

Easily fixed. :laughv1:

banning super mario GIF

Hold up? There’s more to the game than winning ruck taps. It allows us to play our best team and therefor best chance of winning.
[/QUOTE]
Sadly Gawn and Jackson easily winning the ruck taps means that petracca , Oliver, viney and brayshaw have field days.

If that happens, game over.

Hopefully Will Hayes is the medical sub.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Well at least Geelong and Freo did the right thing by us beating Saints & Bulldogs respectively.
Pity Port couldn't do the same.
I am hoping this is the game we get back on track.
Would love for Dow, Marchbank, Cerra & Martin (if he plays) to have big games.
Expecting our usual champs to play their role, Cripps, Walsh, Saad, Weiters & Docs.
The big IF, is can our Forward line function properly again. Need good entries, first option kicks to best placed and kicks to advantage.
A good spread of multiple goal kickers would be nice,.

Please Blues, win this one, happy to lose next week.

Tigers were always making the 8,doggies was the issue although now it makes it a little easier just need 1.

On iPhone using BigFooty.com mobile app

Is today the day we celebrate our biggest win?
What I do like about our situation, is that we have 3 cracks at getting a win and playing finals.
I still think we a great chance to beat the Pies. Yes they are playing great contested footy. Still think they are over-rated.
OMG. this is the longest few hours to wait. FFS :mad:

Ive had my eye on South coast of NSW
Pambula, great golf course, brilliant right hander at the river mouth, even temperature all year, seafood to die for, plus half way between Melbourne and Sydney, but don't tell anyone (Dirty et al there in second week of the September holidays....)
Plus they play proper footy!!

Is today the day we celebrate our biggest win?
What I do like about our situation, is that we have 3 cracks at getting a win and playing finals.
I still think we a great chance to beat the Pies. Yes they are playing great contested footy. Still think they are over-rated.
OMG. this is the longest few hours to wait. FFS :mad:
Yeah, the wait is a killer.
Bounce the ball FFS!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back