Training 2022 Training Reports and General Club Updates

Remove this Banner Ad

I reckon from the senior players rockin' up, if Pendles gives up the captaincy gig Adams, Sides and Howe are in the frontline. Grundy and Moore still no show at training. They lack the dedication of their mates. Good to see junior Daicos finally struttin' his stuff.

Not just you. And the three of them have the worst haircuts to arrive at the club since…since…Poulter. I’d say there’s a hair do crisis in SA. Disturbing.
That’s because Victorian hairdressers have been locked out of S.A all year.
They have reverted to prison cuts.

Maynard should have his contract signed and fattened of the 3 that are free agents. He is tireless, always performing at training and he is raisin' money for men's health atm. Quality bloke is Brayden.

He looks even more physically intimidating in the photos from training. Great player.

Maynard should have his contract signed and fattened of the 3 that are free agents. He is tireless, always performing at training and he is raisin' money for men's health atm. Quality bloke is Brayden.
If we had a team full of guys as aggressive as Maynard, we wouldn't be missing the finals too often. He deserves to be paid well.

Jen2310 Is there another training session tomorrow and Friday, or will they be back only for Friday this week?

Correct.
Given todays session replaced yesterday and so tomorrows session should be on track to then Friday

Sent from my iPhone using BigFooty.com

That’s because Victorian hairdressers have been locked out of S.A all year.
They have reverted to prison cuts.
My wife shaved my head today. Going to scare the crap out of my students tomorrow.

Week 2. Session 1 (delyed by a day) - November 30th.

Bloody warm day, thats for sure. Solid session as well in the heat. The session was working on skills, contest work, marking, inside 50 entries, and ball movement from D50 to F50.

I gotta say with Nick wears the cap. geez he looks like his brother. Easier when he takes it off lol But his skills were sublime, but then, we knew that already. But it was really nice to see him out there and training. Same for the other lads.

Roll call:

1-4 years

3. Quaynor
6. Tyler B
8. Bianco
9. Noble
12. Wilson
16. Henry
18. Macrae
19. ARLO DRAPER
20. Kelly
24. Poulter
26. Reef
28. Murphy
29. McMahon
31. McCreery
33. Ginnivan
34. Chugg
35. N. Daicos
39. Begg
40. Johnson
45. Big Roo
Harvey Harrison
Charlie Dean
Cooper Murley

Seniors.

7. J Daicos
10.Pendles
13. Adams
14. Cameron
17. Cal B
22. Sidebottom
23. Roughy
32. WHE
37. Maynard
38. Howe (for a little bit, but he must have not done much I lost track of him)
41. Mihochek
43. Madgen
46. Cox

I didn't spot Ruscoe. Or Keane.

Other than those, the only seniors not training yet (On monday they will be) would be Moore, Elliott, Grundy (we know De Goey's situation for the time being), Crisp, Krueger.

Every session I find myself loving this new fitness guru, he just knows what to do, even if its still new to the players. The warm up drills, the exercises. He just ozzes respect.

The drills were similar to last week. Focusing on the contest. Pressure with the ball carrier, inside 50 skills work.

Adams probably looks as fit as I've ever seen him. Hopefully he has a better luck with his body in the coming season, that this new pre-season and fitness staff will help.

First time I saw Big roo out there since earlier in the year. He looks big. Definitely has put on some muscle in the off-season. I have noticed from his insta that he has been working with a personal trainer in the gym for a lot of the time. Now its all about getting him the skills required.
He still has a strange kicking action, but suppose everyone is differemt. As long as he kicks the ball, doesn't matter how lol

Lippa's ball use and kicking is just amazing. Never does he miss a target. That will be handy, that's for sure. Something we have definitely lacked in recent times.
He did the full session.

Nick I think was taking the kick outs, but it was a drill so hard to say. We'll know once the whole squad is back and they start proper match sim. Same with Pendles at half back, we'll know more about his position in 2022.

Bianco they seem to like in the forward line. They might progress him eventually up the ground, but for the time being, forward it is.

The movement is everything we have wanted for years. Its so enticing to watch them play this out.

instagram.com/p/CW4umFLBGaZ/

Who is the big Roo Jen?

At what point did we become the club that gives players two year contracts on the basis of them being “hardly the worst on the list”? A two year contract should be offered on the basis of the value a player offers over those two years and Noble’s value is questionable. IMO, we’ll still be bottom 4 if Noble is a regular fixture because it means the current crop of 18-21 yo’s hasn’t come on. Noble for me is one of the most expendable regulars we currently have.

I’ve side tracked things enough though so I’m happy for others to overrate him and we can revisit at some point in 2022 when he’s a VFL regular 👍
Brown brothers head the list of expendable players. Full stop

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Is bigger had some kind of off season in the gym and slowly been doing drills. Working on his kicking

Nice.
I reckon he will debut next year.

I reckon from the senior players rockin' up, if Pendles gives up the captaincy gig Adams, Sides and Howe are in the frontline. Grundy and Moore still no show at training. They lack the dedication of their mates. Good to see junior Daicos finally struttin' his stuff.

How so? They aren’t required, why should they be there? Moore is coming off an injury anyway

Can’t. Technically not in the list. Can’t play. If he is ready he will play nab league

That’s a bummer

Remove this Banner Ad

Back