Preview 2023 Goodbye (To 2024) New; Preseason Discussion

Remove this Banner Ad

Sounds uber impressive and informed.
You should send this to the club, to pass onto their medical team!

* stops to think, and calculates the probabilities *

Ummhh. On second thoughts, maybe don't bother. They'll most likely say they've got it covered, and that you're just more disruptive white noise, who knows sweet FA, and who unfathomably considers Hinks and Kochie aren't superstars.

Then they'll question your carbon neutrality credentials!
It's probably not the weirdest foot fetish stuff they've received

Miles Bigman

GBNkHcFbYAATSgh

Please stop saying connection all the freaking time.

And give us a portfolio of training photos!

Maybe they had trouble connecting the USB cable.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

You have to give credit (might not be the right description) but the club always manage to make every pre-season narrative so positive. Talk about the new draftees, contract extension announcements, talk up their trade period, various fluff/good news stories on a regular basis.

I get most clubs probably do similar, it almost makes you forget they haven't won a flag coming up 20 years, won two finals in nine years and lost their last three finals by an average of eight goals as another season was flushed down the toilet.

By the time the AGM rolls around in February it will basically just be " Yeah well it was disappointing finish but we won 13 in a row! It is a new season now so no point dwelling on the past"

You have to give credit (might not be the right description) but the club always manage to make every pre-season narrative so positive. Talk about the new draftees, contract extension announcements, talk up their trade period, various fluff/good news stories on a regular basis.

I get most clubs probably do similar, it almost makes you forget they haven't won a flag coming up 20 years, won two finals in nine years and lost their last three finals by an average of eight goals as another season was flushed down the toilet.

By the time the AGM rolls around in February it will basically just be " Yeah well it was disappointing finish but we won 13 in a row! It is a new season now so no point dwelling on the past"

It's very cult-ish/dictatorial.

The kind of press release and narrative control you would expect to see coming from N Korea about the Supreme Leader curing world hunger (whilst his population is in famine).

Pretty sure our media/marketing department accounts for 97% of off-field expenses keeping the narrative in check and getting the good comrades players to keep toeing the party line.

The kind of press release and narrative control you would expect to see coming from N Korea about the Supreme Leader curing world hunger (whilst his population is in famine).

Pretty sure our media/marketing department accounts for 97% of off-field expenses keeping the narrative in check and getting the good comrades players to keep toeing the party line.
They must have gone heavy with the chem-trails over your place this morning

I fear Sinn will continue to have hamstring and quad issues until his hips are properly aligned to correct his splay feet. He has the worst splay feet posture I've seen on an athlete. This will put stress on his hamstrings and his quads and he'll ping them reguarly. This adjustment could be done quickly and safely by a competent chiropractor or even more safely by a practitioner in neurokinetics, also called neurodynamic therapy. This latter therapy involves no manual manipulation, just gentle finger pressure bilateral stimutation of mechano-receptor nerves within the skeletal-muscular system, which causes these nerves to fire electrical impulses to the brain (these are electrical pulses the practioner and sometimes the patient can feel). The brain then sends information to the relevant muscles to bring the bones into alignment.

Neurokinetics sounds a bit fanciful but it really works and was developed nearly 40 years ago by a South Aussie, the late Diana Hunter and is spreading globally among physiotherapists and dedicated neurodynamic therapists. I had my back, hips and shoulders brought into alignment by this remedy 20 years ago, even though I wasn't expecting a benefit to begin with. I was only having myself done as a participant at a seminar to be trained in the process, so I could treat my wife, who had back problems since birth due to her breach birth delivery. I had thrown out my shoulder playing cricket years before and couldn't throw afterwards. One routine therapy session later and I found I could throw normally again later that week. It also aligned my hips so I didn't wear my shoes on the instep and stopped me getting quad strains when playing sport. My lower back muscle pain and spasms ceased. The only side effect for me (and anyone else for that matter) was all over muscle soreness for a couple of days which can be eased by warm showers or baths. I also had to chuck my old shoes to prevent my hips falling out of alignment by conforming to the inside wear on my shoes.

My point in all this is that Sinn could not be harmed and will probably benefit greatly from this treatment.
I think it is incumbent on you to send an email to the club or to Josh himself.

Your post had me thinking my situation which is good but you can always be better.

You could send him an email, fix his issues and change the course of his life and that of the PAFC.

It can't hurt. If they put it in the trash, they put it in the trash.

Hope springs eternal.

The whole rose coloured glasses/happy clapper mentality is totally cult like.

Don't question authority, believe blindly, and support without any objective reasoning anything that is done. As if our purpose as members is to just pay, smile and clap.

The club is holding onto the fact it has been good enough, accepting mediocrity as success, rather than truly striving for the ultimate goal and risking it for the biscuit.

Just don't bottom out! As if that is worse than spending 11 years stuck in a mid table unsuccessful rut.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back