Memberships 2023 Membership discussion

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ngl I’d love to know why the club played that season recap video this week and not round 24… we’re they hoping to announce the membership figure then or something

i just purchased another membership to get the annual Kayo subscription. My previous annual Kayo subscription which I have had for the last 3 years is no longer being offered and is a few days away from expiring.

I need help before I call the club. Has anyone purchased this membership type, and how do you get the Kayo subscription to work. The membership website is a little confusing and I didn’t receive any code / voucher to apply.

thanks in advance

There is a kayo only subscription for $220 which I fixed up a month ago.

I would ring the club to get them to send you the voucher code (which sounds you don’t have, I didn’t get one either) which you put into the kayo website.

There is a kayo only subscription for $220 which I fixed up a month ago.

I would ring the club to get them to send you the voucher code (which sounds you don’t have, I didn’t get one either) which you put into the kayo website.
yes I worked it out. The voucher email was sent to my SPAM so when I found it, easy enough to do.

Yeah, it's odd I think we're the only ones without an official figure available.

In the information age, weird our club feels a need to make it harder lol.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

According to some posters we aren’t turning up enough.

I think all crowds would be up though

Very positive numbers this year, from someone who has been frustrated by our crowd numbers in the past. Will hopefully give us a better leg to stand on when asking for more games at the G in general, more marquee games at the G and better timeslots next year.

100,000 should be the aim next year. We have the potential to get there and more.
I reckon 90K will be acceptable.

Win a few games early and we might get a few extra jumping on.

I'm thinking I will give up my full AFL membership with club support and spend it all with the club.
What does say $700 get you in terms of membership?

I'm thinking I will give up my full AFL membership with club support and spend it all with the club.
What does say $700 get you in terms of membership?
I'd contact the club before giving up the AFL membership. You'd be in the higher categories and there might not be space available to move across.

I'd contact the club before giving up the AFL membership. You'd be in the higher categories and there might not be space available to move across.
This is a pretty dumb question but I imagine if anyone knows if there’s an answer to it it will be someone here!

I always buy two memberships, one for myself and one I maintain for a brother who passed away a few years back who was also a passionate hawker. Over the many years of our memberships I have accumulated an alarming number of scarfs, more than I can possibly ever use! There must be folks here with similar stockpiles. Does anyone know if there is a good way to dispose of these? I don’t want to just throw them out because of the waste but I don’t know what else can be done with them other than to keep on collecting them! Seems a waste to dispose of them and just as big a waste to keep producing them for members year after year.

What do you people do to avoid stockpiling these things?!!

This is a pretty dumb question but I imagine if anyone knows if there’s an answer to it it will be someone here!

I always buy two memberships, one for myself and one I maintain for a brother who passed away a few years back who was also a passionate hawker. Over the many years of our memberships I have accumulated an alarming number of scarfs, more than I can possibly ever use! There must be folks here with similar stockpiles. Does anyone know if there is a good way to dispose of these? I don’t want to just throw them out because of the waste but I don’t know what else can be done with them other than to keep on collecting them! Seems a waste to dispose of them and just as big a waste to keep producing them for members year after year.

What do you people do to avoid stockpiling these things?!!
Make a blanket out of them and take it on a romantic picnic date with the missus ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back