AFL Player #23: Harrison Jones - God-tier Hands

Remove this Banner Ad

Oooooh I think he's about to arrive.
200.gif

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Recovered from his injuries and into full training next week
After also recovering from a back stress fracture and ankle reconstruction, forward Harrison Jones has enjoyed a return to modified training with the 22-year-old expected to enter full training in the next week.

Recovered from his injuries and into full training next week.

Glad to see he has put on a bit more size. I’m hoping his one year deal will kick start his potential. He has a nice set of wheels on him and gets in good positions. Just needs that physical prowess and hold those marks. I thought he was very good that second year on our list he just lost his way a bit after that.

Pressure from Nate Caddy will get the best out of himself

Its been a while since his spot has been under stress

Langford forward and recruit of a guy whos performing very well in Caddy means he needs to switch on

TBF we tried with Weideman and he was just not good enough and HJ was injured the entire time anyway

Pressure from Nate Caddy will get the best out of himself

Its been a while since his spot has been under stress

Langford forward and recruit of a guy whos performing very well in Caddy means he needs to switch on

TBF we tried with Weideman and he was just not good enough and HJ was injured the entire time anyway
Caddy and Jones high HF would be hard to match up on. Jones reads the ball in flight very well.

Jones, along with Cox & Reid are virtually new recruits. Pressure for spots will be intense if they can stay fit.

VFL side should be much stronger this year.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back