Player Watch #9: Trent Cotchin is an obscenely good 3 x Premiership Captain, Victorian Captain & Brownlow Medalist

Remove this Banner Ad

(Log in to remove this ad.)

One of the all time tiger greats...how quickly we forget how good he was...father time nipping at his heels, bastard!
Made it look so easy...an inspirational leader, gun/jet and brownlow/premiership tiger!
One of my all time favs...

What a champ!

One of the all time tiger greats...how quickly we forget how good he was...father time nipping at his heels, bastard!
Made it look so easy...an inspirational leader, gun/jet and brownlow/premiership tiger!

Has been a great player but unfortunately those highlights are from a long time ago...... he is banged up and ageing big time now.

Absolute star

Has been a great player but unfortunately those highlights are from a long time ago...... he is banged up and ageing big time now.

he has heaps of highlights since then lol its an old video....

welcome back Cotch !! for a round the body shot....seems to have quite a bit of power behind it (but then was that because we had a 10 goal breeze?)

GBUP2eM.gif

Cotch needs to work a bit harder. I understand he is playing a team role but only finding it 20 times a game.

We need him working harder to win the footy so we can use his skills more. Should be having more 30 possie games in my opinion. I understand possies aren’t everything these days however when he is one of your top few players on big $$$ we need a bigger return.

To clarify he is tracking along ok but I think he has another gear to hit and wouldn’t mind seeing it before finals.

Cotch needs to work a bit harder. I understand he is playing a team role but only finding it 20 times a game.

We need him working harder to win the footy so we can use his skills more. Should be having more 30 possie games in my opinion. I understand possies aren’t everything these days however when he is one of your top few players on big $$$ we need a bigger return.

To clarify he is tracking along ok but I think he has another gear to hit and wouldn’t mind seeing it before finals.
Its not working harder with Cotch, hed be one of them who gives 100% each week. Hes not far back from injury, he's just not a huge ball winner these days. Probably somewhat to do with fitness too.

Its not working harder with Cotch, hed be one of them who gives 100% each week. Hes not far back from injury, he's just not a huge ball winner these days. Probably somewhat to do with fitness too.

He has never been a big ball winner, but I don't think he is working hard enough if he is only getting 20 touches. I understand he does other things but I want to see him get some free ball in space which is down to gut running. He is winning alot of ball in the clinches which is obviously important. Would be interested to see his GPS numbers.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back