Adrian Dodoro: Football’s Biggest Fraud IMO

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
yep, have to agree

I think Brad Hill is similar. When surrounded by talent he absolutely shines. He played a very important part in our 3 flags. But in a club which is struggling then he struggles because he needs the talent around him.

Now that St Kilda are getting their s**t together we are again seeing more of how good he is.

I still rate him as the best player for kicking the ball inside F50 to a target.

Everyone is bagging Sheil but he isnt a bad type of player to trade in if you can get a good deal for him because quite often they are very motivated with a point to prove and it helps to reset all the negativity that has built up at their former club and suddenly they are reinvigorated and everyone’s going LOL Bombers thanks for the gift

Not great for Essendon though but I think you move on in these type of situations even if you don’t get much in the way of picks , there’s always players like this out there though I mean you just did it to GC with Wright

Sent from my iPad using BigFooty.com

At GWS he was surrounded by talent. So him offering cream made him look better than he really is.

I never rated Shiel even at GWS. I always noticed that he played really well and looked amazing when his team was well on top but he never ever stood up when GWS were playing badly. The best players play well when their team isn't and Shiel cant do that.

Its funny how just about every credentialed expert says we have a pretty good list.
Yep, the footy media continue to blow smoke up Essendon's rear end year after year. The club gobbles it up, the fans gobble it up.Yet every season, come the colder months, reality sets in. At least until the next trade season that Adrian will undoubtedly win.

Long may it continue!

(Log in to remove this ad.)

how the hell is this 2/9 win team the same one that their supporters were talking up as top 4 in the preseason!

dodoro the snakeoil salesman
easy, a combination of things.

Injuries, regression, list management decisions that haven't been filled.

Melbourne played in a prelim final in 2017 then missed the 8 completely.. It happens.

I was vocal in saying that if everything went well, we could be a top 4 side, we were constantly one of the youngest sides in the comp in the back end of 2021 so with natural progression predicted, why wouldn't it be tempting to say we couldn't snag a further 4 wins ?

Obviously a lot has gone wrong on field whilst off field is as much of a worry and hopefully the media can start to zone in on Brasher, XC as well as your favourite man's position at the club.

Dyson Heppell, judged by efc as the prime leader of the 45 players assembled by GM List & Recruiting Adrian Dodoro, rates saving a free kick and 50m penalty above the pride and reputation of the football club and teammates alike !!

Just let that sink in …
Omg Scott Morrison is Australia's prime minister. Adrian Dodoro's fault

Heppell claiming he wasn't aware the Parker sledge until today says a lot

Until watching the show tonight, I had no idea he had his 30th birthday party on the ground before the game. :huh:

I said to my wife, it would be interesting to have Paddy Ryder expand on his commentary from late 2019

"On choosing to join the Saints ahead of his former team, Ryder admitted that he was leaning towards rejoining the Bombers until he toured their facilities; "I just didn't get like a really, really good feeling from going back there", said Ryder in October 2019"

Next minute - literally, there's an ad advertising Paddy as the guest next week!

Was a point that no matter what happens, anything and everything is Dodoro's fault according to the same Carlton posters who race each other to pot Essendon at any chance they get.

You're the one who bumped this thread after no one had posted in it in over a week.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back