Autopsy AFL 2022 First Semi Final - Pies v Freo Sat Sept 10th 7:25pm EST (MCG)

Who will win and by how much?

• Pies by a goal or less

Votes: 11 5.0%
  • Freo by a goal or less

Votes: 17 7.7%
  • Pies by 7 - 20

Votes: 64 29.0%
  • Freo by 7 - 20

Votes: 71 32.1%
  • Pies by a lot

Votes: 48 21.7%
  • Freo by a lot

Votes: 8 3.6%
  • Draw

Votes: 2 0.9%

• Total voters

Remove this Banner Ad

Running around the back getting cheap possessions isn't "finals footy" which makes it harder for Daicos to have an impact. IMO Pies will get bogged down in their own half. Freo only need to bring their better form and they should win comfortably. Factoring in the ride the Pies will get from the umps it will be a close game.

Running around the back getting cheap possessions isn't "finals footy" which makes it harder for Daicos to have an impact. IMO Pies will get bogged down in their own half. Freo only need to bring their better form and they should win comfortably. Factoring in the ride the Pies will get from the umps it will be a close game.
Says the Swans supporter whose team got the ride of their lives on Friday night. Imagine if Ginnivan had been shoved in the back and taken a dive and then run at his opponent only be bumped over by the stronger man for 50m in a huge momentum changing moment. I only wish Cox and Ginnivan got the ride sooky Buddy has had for years.

Your comments on Nick Daicos are cringeworthy. And we did thump Freo in their backyard earlier this year. No guarantees, but we have handled them before.

Start squealing early. It's hilarious. Even the media concede Ginnivan gets treated harshly by umps and misses out on frees he deserves yet people still spew the same s**t.
Mate, we had Michael Walters doing the same thing and getting sfa free kicks for years so we know how you feel.

Once you get tagged as a flopper in the media you are a flopper for evermore.

Hes a good player Ginnivan but I wouldnt put it past the AFL to give him free kicks this week that he wont get any other week as we are a non vic off broadway club vs a big vic club.

I hope for your families sake that you're not actually this stupid.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Says the Swans supporter whose team got the ride of their lives on Friday night. Imagine if Ginnivan had been shoved in the back and taken a dive and then run at his opponent only be bumped over by the stronger man for 50m in a huge momentum changing moment. I only wish Cox and Ginnivan got the ride sooky Buddy has had for years.

Your comments on Nick Daicos are cringeworthy. And we did thump Freo in their backyard earlier this year. No guarantees, but we have handled them before.

Yeh let's compare a bloke who's kicked more than 1,000 goals to a flopper and a bloke who wears sunnies on a footy field.

Happy Simon Cowell GIF by America's Got Talent

I hope for your families sake that you're not actually this stupid.

"families" = more than 1 family.
"family" + apostrophe of possession + "s" = "family's"

I hope for your family's sake that you're not the smart one.

Freo in an upset.

As exciting Saturday's Cats v Pies game was with the pace and pressure both sides were panicky and lacked alot of composure with the ball. Individuals got Geelong over the line rather than any good play. Not sure the Pies are that good, just gutsy. May have won 11 straight but the last 8 were narrow squeaks against ordinary sides or sides that had them shot but choked it up (Melbourne excepted, a good win).

I'm not going to write Freo off in this one. They are a strong defensive team than can score well if you drop your concentration like the Dogs did. I would be very disappointed to see the Pies go out in straight sets. It would be a tragic way to end such an inspiring season. I just don't see us giving this one up and I would expect that we would win this by 15 points without the final minute stressful ending. Freo will have a good crack at it but at the MCG with 70,000 Pies fans behind them I think Freo will feel that.

See the ride the doggies got? Far out I swear Bont is immune to HTB.

Crowd will be a major factor also, 70k pies fans will be a very large influence.

"families" = more than 1 family.
"family" + apostrophe of possession + "s" = "family's"

I hope for your family's sake that you're not the smart one.

Spelling is not indicative of intelligence at all. Unless you think Einstein was dumb? However, critical thinking skill are...

I'd rather make a spelling error every now and then, to having the thought patterns of a complete muppet.

Freo in an upset.

As exciting Saturday's Cats v Pies game was with the pace and pressure both sides were panicky and lacked alot of composure with the ball. Individuals got Geelong over the line rather than any good play. Not sure the Pies are that good, just gutsy. May have won 11 straight but the last 8 were narrow squeaks against ordinary sides or sides that had them shot but choked it up (Melbourne excepted, a good win).

Panicky and a lack of compusure?

It's called 'loose aggressive'.. off course you're gonna turn over the pill.

We're going to smack the living suitcase out of a fraudulent Collingwood outfit.

Prepare for a straight sets execution you edentulous pack of inbreds.

I look forward to Caleb Serong feasting on the Collingwood faithful's collective heart, Khalesi style, mid way through the final quarter.

Back