AFL Grand Final 2012 - With LIVE CHAT @ 2PM

Remove this Banner Ad

Bands don't work during the day.
When we go to see bands play,it's usually at least 9pm at night.
That's why the Superbowl bands work.

So far Temper trap>>>>>>>>>>>>>Meatloaf.

Doing a top job.

Should have got Grinspoon on

... according to the umpires, yes, but not according to the TV replay! It was clearly a handball! The Hawks should not even be playing today in a just universe.

In any event, if a Hawks player is tackled and the ball spills, it is INVARIABLY play on. Never is there a htb decision called against a Hawks player for incorrect disposal. Hawks players don't have to handball it away when they are tackled, so why should Tippett?

Even more to the point today, why was it called holding the ball against the Swans after the ball had come out?

If the Hawks win a flag today, never would a team have been more umpire-assisted.

Don't worry the Karma Footy God should see it doesn't happen.

Go Swans.

What I want to see is Clarkson lose it? That's what I want.

I seriously don't know how Ryan O'Keefe gets so much of the ball. I've always loved watching him play, but he's the Swans leading possession getter and I can't remember seeing him. Real workman.

would have much prefered to hear analysts talk about the 1st qtr than watch a band on tv, could turn on video hits if i wanted this crap

This is better than David King and his "analysis", I don't think King knows how to read let alone analyse anything.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

This is almost as bad as the ******* Loaf.

Bring on the sprint. Smedts is gonna smash it.
**** There;s no pleasing some peolple

There's a world of difference between them and Meatloaf and I for one think they've been good,not great but ..
Now stop the hatin

Bring the Loaf back? Are you guys mad?

Temper Trap is a good group and the vocals were awesome. Unfortunately I don't think they have many songs that are really suited to an MCG like atmosphere. Vocals drowned out very easily.

Also, we saw Dangerfield cartwheel to victory before the game started. Are they doing a second sprint?

Remove this Banner Ad

Back