Grand Slam Australian Open - Day 4

Remove this Banner Ad

lol these BHP ads.

On a side note - Zverev is going out with Bencic.

Sent from my SM-G960F using Tapatalk

I know Svitolina I think is dating Monfils.

Thiem with Mladenovic.

I'm in a regional area right now which isn't playing the Uber Eats or Ultra Tune ads. Am I lucky and should I be thankful?

Aussies ranked below 100 beating seeded opponents is fantastic for a grand slam in Australia. Your casual aussie tennis fans love it, so do the organisers, so do tennis Australia. It's the exact same in paris, london and new york. Bolt, popyrin and birrell making the 3rd round is a fantastic achievement for them. For some tennis players its just making it to a grand slam itself. It's one of the most difficult sports in the world to become one of the best 50. Now I'm not going to go rush to watch these players next matches. But plenty of aussies will and that's a good thing for the tournament.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Is really being a 29 year old virgin a massive shocker?

I mean it just seems more normal than anything potential weird s**t on that show

And yeah, Serena looking very 'bogan in yoga pants down at the shops'.

Shame that no one will have guts to tell her, and instead praise her for... I dunno, something hashtagable.

#totalhottie

I'm on the Halep train if we're going on fantasies lol

I like Romanian women, but she's not that attractive to me!

Our oncourt djs are nowhere as good as they are at other tournaments.

Needs more Barnsey!

Side note: This would be Tsonga's best chance of a win, if he starts playing at about - Djokovic's bed time... he'll be a shoe in. That's assuming he's not already wearing a Captain Snooze hat and ready to sleep himself!!

Is it just a coincidence that Serena is wearing the colours of the African-American flag on her feet, or do you think she is making a statement to show she is proud of her heritage? We all know what Mark Knight did after the last time Serena played.

I remember when some media outlets pegged this as a marquee match.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back