Grand Slam Day 4 - Australian Open 2024

The 15-day-Slam. Yay or Naay

• Big Yes; Love it

Votes: 6 30.0%
  • It is alright. More "+" than "-"

Votes: 5 25.0%
  • Prefer 14 days but such is life and I will move on

Votes: 8 40.0%
  • I hate it with a passion. F U Craig Tiley.

Votes: 1 5.0%

• Total voters

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Day 5 is here!!!!!!

Sakkari and Evanescence are wearing the same outfit, lol.

Same sponsor

Sukkari better not flop this my word Coco’s draw was farcical before all the seeds like Garcia decided to play like mugs

No one is left to put the arrogant flog back in his box with Federer retired and Nadal cooked, Alcaraz is the best hope now for us Joker haters

A few options. Take your pick.

Us Open Tennis Sport GIF by US Open

Hopefully him but there are a few others too.

Other player is looking the way better player so far this set. It wouldn’t surprise me if this is done in straight sets.

I love Eva but Coco winning again…that’s worse than having Sheldon win and that’s saying a lot

(Log in to remove this ad.)

A few options. Take your pick.

Us Open Tennis Sport GIF by US Open

Hopefully him but there are a few others too.
I can see Adrian beating him in R3, don't know why but just that feeling.
Novak is a ******* beast and I'd say Sinner best chance but in a best of 5 sets, I can't see anyone beating him. Alcaraz may get knocked out before meeting him. Zverev, Dimitrov, Rudd, Rune and biggest danger being Medvadev can all beat Carlos imo.

I can see Adrian beating him in R3, don't know why but just that feeling.
Novak is a ******* beast and I'd say Sinner best chance but in a best of 5 sets, I can't see anyone beating him. Alcaraz may get knocked out before meeting him. Zverev, Dimitrov, Rudd, Rune and biggest danger being Medvadev can all beat Carlos imo.

I’m thinking best case scenario is Shelton and then a Demon match up. Demon beat him recently and is in incredible form at the moment. May actually be more dangerous that Sinner.

I have a feeling that Shelton can do it though. Whether he will is a different story.

I’m thinking best case scenario is Shelton and then a Demon match up. Demon beat him recently and is in incredible form at the moment. May actually be more dangerous that Sinner.
Yeah all 3 are in form. But again, 5 sets is a different beast and Novak is unstoppable in Melbourne, over 5.

Why we still pretending the Russian flag doesn’t exist at the AO? Let their players play with it. I don’t think anyone cares anymore.
Mrs Monfils says hello. Kostyuk will be so pumped up if she is playing Avanesyan as she dislikes Russians. There will be no handshake at end of game. I bet they hate having the photo taken at the start of the match as well.

Yeah all 3 are in form. But again, 5 sets is a different beast and Novak is unstoppable in Melbourne, over 5.

Agreed but you don’t need 5 when you can do it in 3. Just remember that Demon beat him in straight sets the other week. Sure it’s only a warm up tournament but the way Novak has been playing, there is a door open for any of these players to do it in 3 straight sets.

Popyrin unlucky to lose tonight but a better player would have won that. It’s just that it was not the right matchup to win the match. All it is going to take is the wrong matchup.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back