BBL Match 39 Perth Scorchers v Sydney Sixers 1910hrs @ Perth Stadium

Who will win?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Remove this Banner Ad

Hughes one of the most underrated players in the BBL. Should go back to the Thunder next year.

I thought he has only played for the Sixers, I can't remember him playing for the Thunder but they should look at getting him next year.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

What was he on when he got the first one? If that hits things change.
He had already hit three boundaries and a three, including a stunning straight drive off Morris before the two inside edges.

I thought he has only played for the Sixers, I can't remember him playing for the Thunder but they should look at getting him next year.
Just checked his record, started at Sixers, went to Thunder, but his 2nd stint at Sixers has been there much longer.

I do feel that he is one of the more technically correct batsman in their lineup and the NSW state team.

Hughes one of the most underrated players in the BBL. Should go back to the Thunder next year.
He has always been a Sixer, so why would he go there?

EDIT: Sorry, he was a Thunder player for a season or two, but should still stay at the Sixers.

Jordan Clark , Freo footballer, was a junior state cricketer, I would have never guessed that.

Phillippe is struggling and killing the Sixers momentum, Henriques should have sent himself in ahead of him or a pinch hitter like Kerr.

Henriques has been mediocre at best this season

Phillippe is struggling and killing the Sixers momentum, Henriques should have sent himself in ahead of him or a pinch hitter like Kerr.

Don't wanna sound like Mark Waugh but I feel Abbott is somewhat underused with the bat. Literally hit a ton in a T20 for Surrey 6 months ago but is lucky to face 15 balls for the season.

Don't wanna sound like Mark Waugh but I feel Abbott is somewhat underused with the bat. Literally hit a ton in a T20 for Surrey 6 months ago but is lucky to face 15 balls for the season.
A bit like the Thunder they are a team full of these bowling-batter all rounder types: Kerr, Abbott, Dwarshuis, Tom Curran

He’s not a top order bat lol we tried this type with Sams

Back