Universal Love Best Moments/Photos - New GFC background

Remove this Banner Ad

View attachment 304814

Chief I've set the percent on save to web on Photoshop as 50, not sure if this makes the actual size smaller but if this is the case I'm working on another way as we speak.
No, sorry. I didn't want the dimensions reduced. The dimensions of your original image are fine.

The issue is with the file size in kb. Right now it is 700+kb.

We need the file size to be smaller - closer to 200kb.

Best moments I've witnessed live:
- Bartel's after the siren behind versus Hawthorn, MCG 2009
- Steve Johnson returning to the ground to a round of applause after injuring his knee in the 2011 prelim versus West Coast, MCG
- Watching Kelly, SJ and Stokesy get chaired off the ground after beating the Crows at Kardinia Park in the final round of 2015
- Nathan Vardy's big pack mark (used in the Crown Bet commercial) during the 2013 Prelim versus Hawthorn at the MCG
- watching Dangerfield tear it up on Adelaide Oval against the Crows earlier this year (and then baiting Crows fans in the dunnies after the game)

Best moments witnessed on television (besides winning the flags which is a given):
- Harry Taylor pack mark very late in the 2009 GF which basically sealed the game
- Joel Corey smother, 2007 prelim versus Collingwood
- The entire passage of play late in the 2009 Grand Final starting with the Scarlett toe poke and ending with the Chappy snap
- Varcoe running goal late in the 2011 GF
- Max Rooke tackle on one of the Clarke boys (can't recall which one) and subsequent goal from 40-50m out in the 2009 GF
Feel like this could be good as its own thread, in no order..

Live:
- Max Rooke's mark in dying seconds of 09 grand final
- Brad Ottens tackle on Michael Pettigrew in 07 grand final, for some reason stuck with me
- Jordan Murdochs goal v Hawthorn late 3rd quarter 2013 prelim
- Stevie J's mark in the goal square, and revving up the crowd rd 23 v Adelaide 2015
- Joel Corey running down Jason Akermanis on the wing v Brisbane 2004 prelim

TV
- Hawkins goal after the siren v Hawthorn
- Riccardi's goal after the siren v Carlton
- Ben Graham's long goal v Port 2003 to win the match
- Joel Corey's smother v Collingwood 2007 prelim
- Stokes goal v St Kilda r14 2009, what a match that was

Glad someone else remembers it, none of my mates seem to. One of my favorite footy moments from my younger days
Was there, happened dead in front of us.
Much as I was an Aker appreciator, it was a truly beautiful moment.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Was there, happened dead in front of us.
Much as I was an Aker appreciator, it was a truly beautiful moment.
Yep, I was up on the top deck right in line with it. Could see it coming but never thought he was quite going to get there, remember thinking at that point we're hungry enough for this to push them to the limit

Yep, I was up on the top deck right in line with it. Could see it coming but never thought he was quite going to get there, remember thinking at that point we're hungry enough for this to push them to the limit
We might have been seated right near you.
That game we had some really flukey goals, yet others you'd expect to goal stuffed up - mainly Riccardi, Graham, iirc.

We might have been seated right near you.
That game we had some really flukey goals, yet others you'd expect to goal stuffed up - mainly Riccardi, Graham, iirc.
Sounds like it!
Got very fond memories of that game despite the loss, Kingsley's first quarter, Gardiners few minutes of brilliance in the third term. We could've easily pinched that, but would've always been tainted due to the home ground issue

You can't put them all in...but Varcoe's celebration after THAT goal in the 2011 Grand Final still sends a shiver of emotion through me.

One of the great GF goals and the back breaker...I knew then we had it.

b93e06f4eb9f3957c1c4165cab622e23

You can't put them all in...but Varcoe's celebration after THAT goal in the 2011 Grand Final still sends a shiver of emotion through me.

One of the great GF goals and the back breaker...I knew then we had it.

b93e06f4eb9f3957c1c4165cab622e23
As you may recall David, I loved that so much it was still my avatar throughout 2015

Bump

Chief
Did you see this?

Should be revised file sizing to suit request....
Something I am doing wrong with the CSS is centring it vertically as well as horizontally.

Anyone got any ideas?

Remove this Banner Ad

Back