Bolton 2-1 Liverpool

Remove this Banner Ad

It was a cunning ploy by Liverpool to allow Bolton Wanderers to go top, thereby knocking Everton on top spot ;)

Besides, our players were all exhausted from winning ANOTHER cup during the week, they'll be back next week.

QT...i hope you realise that you have now set a precident! Now bagging you when Everton lose has now become a reality. I was going to keep quiet all season, but now you have gone and done it. I'm afraid the I and GH will be laughing at you when you're in the Nationwide League next season. :D

Originally posted by topdon

I tipped a draw!!! Bastard Sander!!! :mad:

I had a feeling we might have dropped this game :(

How do you rate Sanderveld (sp?) topdon? I actually think he's a top keeper, though that miss this morning was a shocker no doubt about it :mad:

Originally posted by hilly

How do you rate Sanderveld (sp?) topdon? I actually think he's a top keeper, though that miss this morning was a shocker no doubt about it :mad:

Sander (Sandra) Westerveld is a hack in my opinion. He is our weakest link, i have no doubts about that. Not only for that stupid mistake at the death this morning, but he stuggled his way all through last season and wasn't made accountable by Houllier.

We...this morning...the whole team had a shocker. Probably the only player that would "really" hold his head up high was Riise in the 2nd half and Gerrard. Danny Murphy was *****e, Robbie Fowler was total *****e, McAllister has a dreadful night, Owen was no where to be seen.

I really do think that it's time Jari Litmanan is given a red hot go. He is a quality player and is wasted on the bench. The same goes for Paddy Berger. These two play the flanks quite well...and that is what lost us the game. Too often were the player holding the ball up...and when they did decide to attack...it was down the middle. Which is easy pickings for a settled defence.

A lot of work has to be done. but it is better to drop these games than those against Man Utd and the Arse. Hopefully this loss with spring the Reds into action. It's a long season, and there is plenty of time to right the wrongs. :)

Looks like u won't have to put up with Sander "Massimo Taibi's my hero" Westerveld for much longer with the immenent signing of Jerzy Dudek from Feyenoord.

Originally posted by QT
HAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA LOSERS!!!!

maybe you don't know the result of last night's game

GERMANY 1 - ENGLAND 5

but the real result was

GERMANY 1 - LIVERPOOL 5

come and polish my shoes

I'm not in the Westerveld fan club either, the guy doesn't have a clue when it comes to corners and the useless prick is always fumbling relatively easy saves like he did the other night.

Another signing Liverpool made was the England under 21 keeper Craig Kirkland, i haven't seen a lot of him but we did pay top dollar and Houllier is generally a good judge.

Good Riddance Sander.

Kirkland will be a star...

Very impressive at Coventry last yr, but hard to see him getting a crack, as he will prob be 3rd inline with Dudek and Westerveld

No Qt, it looks like Westy is off to West Ham(I know the Hammers buying-.whats the world coming to?) I hope we throw in Axehead as well seeing how he is another dud.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Remove this Banner Ad

Back