Traded Brad Hill [traded with future 3rd to St Kilda for Acres, #10, #58, future 2nd and 4th]

Who won this trade?

• Fremantle

Votes: 5 100.0%
  • St Kilda

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

Remove this Banner Ad

Safest to not believe any of it.

I've heard Brad Hill is worth a top 10 pick or more and that teams are going to pay him $700k, $800k, $1m+. I've also heard that he's going back to Hawthorn for a token second round pick and only if he fits into their payment structure.

Classic BigFooty.
To be fair, only one group of supporters would ever believe that about themselves...

"No deal" is the answer until Bell has an offer too good to refuse, and the trade period is all but over with a couple of minutes to spare. Until then, he is a required player.

Top 10 and a sweetener is the base line, anything less doesn't even get you a seat at the table, and we can have another chat next year if you like. Best offer above that gets Hill.

Any questions?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Won't be a good look, after we bent over to get him across to you in the first place.

Not really. Little under, but had bigger fish
1 - the pick you got was involved in the pick swap to get value for Omeara
2 - got rid of $ to pay omeara and Mitchell.

Guarantee you’d rather those 2 than hill. Will be a force together next year. With only 1 plus Hill still.. meh.

Blake Acres is a trade negative i.e. including him in the trade is just so the Saints can make cap space for Brad Hill's 1Million dollar salary.

Putting on my Damian Borrett hat:

Pick 6 + Future 1st + Blake Acres = Brad Hill

Well the $1million a year is just ridiculous. But then I read your hypothetical trade which is probably the stupidest thing I have read on BF all week.

The cry is real. All my posts are 200 IQ + unlike your mediocre attempts. 100 years ago people like you wouldn't even be allowed to milk a cow.

True, BUT that is because people like me would have invented a machine do that instead and my adoring public would have been waiting for my next wonder.

no respevt for him if he leaves. we brought him home to be with his family and he's gonna leave 1/2 way thru a 5 yr deal?

and for wat? some kitten hes nailing? man up Bradley! if shes the main earner in the house then sure, move. but cmon mate, what chick cant stand by u while u do ur job, in ur own ******* home state ffs? hope shes worth it and if in couple of years u break up dont come begging to go home to Perth again.

If u were a horse ud be a gelding.

Back