Preview Brisbane Lions vs Camry Crom @ Adelaide Oval – 28 May 2023 @ 4.40pm

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Spot on, in fact if you need some sort of external force to know though shalt not steal, kill etc, that is a bit of a worry IMO.
Many Christians seem to see the thou shall not kill commandment as optional. How many Christians especially in America are pro death penalty? Those Spanish inquisition guys killed a few too

Yep. I'm with martinson - it's completely ridiculous. The best system we had was during covid when every team got named the night before the game, with confirmation or late changes an hour before bounce down.

They only went back to this old system cos the Melbourne papers were having a cry about not being able to list all the teams in their Friday editions.

Don't know why we can't simply name the teams once: an hour before the bounce. It's never been a problem for cricket. Or soccer for that matter.

SuperCoach.

Many Christians seem to see the thou shall not kill commandment as optional. How many Christians especially in America are pro death penalty? Those Spanish inquisition guys killed a few too

It’s funny because I read up on how the trials during the inquisition were quite progressive for their time. That being, if you confessed to the crime of being a heretic while being tortured in an attempt to get you to confess, it couldn’t be used against you in trial as it was seen as coercive.

Sent from my iPhone using BigFooty.com

SuperCoach.

I play fantasy and for some reason I decided to bring in Sharp last week. My reasoning being is that Rich would be out until the bye and he would make some cash and then I would move on. It was really stupid of me because I knew Rich could 100% be back this week and that I knew when fantasy pundits were talking about Sharp solidifying a spot they didn’t actually know that his spot was anything but safe. Now I have another red dot when I could’ve just traded in Wardlaw.

Sent from my iPhone using BigFooty.com

Assuming Lester, Wilmot, Rayner and Rich will be on the bench with one of Dev, Cocky or Madden as the sub

Forwards: Joe, Hippy, Gunston, Charlie, Linc, Rayner and Bailey
Backs: Andrews, Gardiner, Lester, Starce, Rich, Kiddy and McKenna
On ballers: Neale, Dunkley, Ashcroft, Zorko and Oscar
Wings: Berry, Clug and Wilmot
Yep I reckon that will be the bench, Rich, Rayner, Lester n Wilmot. Madden a shot if Rich or Kiddy get a calf or butt twinge late. Cocky will be sub, without doubt. A pat on the back n keep up the good work for Devrob n Fullerton. Rightly so by recent Vfl form. I hope they travel, a late injury or illness to a mid or an old man ailment to Gunston while travelling, and they both could play a role.

The team/squad should be good enough to win.

Thilthorpe on an extended bench for the Crows. I'd expect them to play the three talls to try to stretch us. Make Andrews accountable with Thilthorpe and hope Walker n Fogarty have wins v a just ready Gardiner and a lighter bodied Lester. Rankine and Rachelle will need watching as well.

As I said before, should win if focused and if we up the pressure. But if we're counting the 4 points and looking to the bye we could get embarrassed.

Does it mean something that Lester is on the bench and Gardner is named on the ground?
3KZ WHAT DO YOU THINK?
Not an issue. He will play and he will dominate again!

(Log in to remove this ad.)

We should have titled ours.

Brisbane Lions Vs Adelaide Power Rangers.

a2db1a213369bbcd0f4740024b639591
One of these players just backed out a bum nugget. I’m tipping second from the right.

Last edited:
We should have titled ours.

Brisbane Lions Vs Adelaide Power Rangers.

a2db1a213369bbcd0f4740024b639591
My contribution to their Preview thread:

"Oho!

I see the old "Brisbane Bears" are being trotted out.

No matter.

Us Bears will be too strong for youse Camry Crows lot.

Roger Merrett to kick 7 and Richard Champion to hold Modra goal-less"

Let's hope they have a sense of humour

My contribution to their Preview thread:

"Oho!

I see the old "Brisbane Bears" are being trotted out.

No matter.

Us Bears will be too strong for youse Camry Crows lot.

Roger Merrett to kick 7 and Richard Champion to hold Modra goal-less"

Let's hope they have a sense of humour

Ok, are some of you actually being triggered by posters on bigfooty referring to us as the Bears?

Hooly dooly. It's all in good fun people.

Maybe it's because I lurk on other boards often, but I see it daily. Gives me a chuckle.

Some teams are known as the filth, others simply referred to as '*'. The Bears or the Brions, pretty tame in comparison lol

It's like some of you have never read an Enid Blyton book before.

I won't be surprised to see the odds swing back towards Adelaide when the teams come out today. We lose Payne and Adelaide get a few back. I know this is already public knowledge but the markets seem to pay less attention to the news articles than the actual team releases.

Currently $2.26 to $1.78 on Betfair.
As forecast Adelaide now into $2.14. Brisbane out to $1.85.

Be interested to see how this changes between now and 4:40 Sunday. On game day the favourite usually shortens but it won't surprise me if Adelaide do become the favourites on Sunday.

Be interested to see how this changes between now and 4:40 Sunday. On game day the favourite usually shortens but it won't surprise me if Adelaide do become the favourites on Sunday.
Jeez, I can't even get away from gambling ads on Big Footy.

If you were an unbiased & unemotional punter, not sure you'd have the Crows as favorites.

At home they've beaten Carlton who are s**t, Fremantle who the jury is out about, but were very s**t early on, and St Kilda who the jury is still out about but most expect to come back to the pack once that new coach smell wears off. I'll exclude the showdown because they are a thing unto themselves.

I expect us to go in as favorites at the first bounce. I'd rather not be favorites, but I think we will be.

Ok, are some of you actually being triggered by posters on bigfooty referring to us as the Bears?

Hooly dooly. It's all in good fun people.

Maybe it's because I lurk on other boards often, but I see it daily. Gives me a chuckle.

Some teams are known as the filth, others simply referred to as '*'. The Bears or the Brions, pretty tame in comparison lol

It's like some of you have never read an Enid Blyton book before.

Yeah Bears is not so bad compared to the filth or the scum

Haven't seen Collingwood Filth vs Carlton Scum as a preview thread title yet!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back