Preview Changes vs Richmond, Round 21, 2022 at Adelaide Oval

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
View attachment 1466955

This guy is playing tomorrow…. Like what the actual *, look at that strapping.

It's important we play a guy who has 320 games in a dead rubber fixture with a couple of rounds left in the season. Kern still thinks Travis boat can save his career

It's important we play a guy who has 320 games in a dead rubber fixture with a couple of rounds left in the season. Kern still thinks Travis boat can save his career
Which in Ken's mind is clearly more important than risking doing further damage to an already broken hand.

McEntee remaining in the side surprises me but if I'm completely honest so does keeping Robbie Gray.
In saying that I hope that both players prove me wrong.
Robbie Gray is a proven champion who is injured and on his last legs. McEntee is a SANFL Reserves player who has walked through a Sliding Door and somehow found himself playing AFL.
Talking about the 2 in the same sentence is a disgrace.

Last edited:
Motlop retiring during the week signals to me that Robbie is going around again for one more year. I'm expecting him to slot back up forward again now that Marshall is out, with Drew taking his spot in the midfield that he's been playing for a few weeks now after Butters got injured.

Georgiades was getting dropped for Teakle before the Marshall thing happened, which is similar to what happened with Amon this year. However, Amon was given a lifeline because he was dropped after a strange game against Carlton where he accrued 15 disposals and 10 tackles for 1 score involvement, when he's averaging 22 disposals and 4 tackles for 5 score involvements - it was very, very weird and more about him not playing his role rather than lack of performance. Mitch just hasn't been getting it done, so even when Marshall got COVID, he was never coming back in.

We need someone to help with pressure now that Jones is out - McEntee would have been dropped but he gets a reprieve through injury.

If Jones didn't get injured and Marshall was okay, it would be Georgiades and McEntee for Teakle and Houston. Gray is taking Marshall's spot, Drew is taking Gray's spot, McEntee is taking Jones' spot and Teakle is taking Georgiades' spot.
Keep polishing that turd Janus

Did we get told yet how hard it is to beat the 9th placed team missing key players at home, when you're the favourite?
Stinkley just making sure that the little battler team doesn't inflict any damage on those champion Melbourne team's quest for finals glory. One day we might be good enough to challenge for 8th.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back