Preview Collingwood vs Essendon, MCG, ANZAC Day @ 3:20 PM

Who gets more points?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
If it's fairly dry and a quick game and we can get our ball movement going then their back 6 will have some issues.

overcast & dry is the forecast

cant see us losing if we show up to a minimum 75%.

if we lose this game it will because we lost it, not because they won it. We have way too much talent on the park.

We need to be hard around the contest especially with Collingwoods mids, we 100% have the talent and the list to beat these flogs so let's get it done!

overcast & dry is the forecast

cant see us losing if we show up to a minimum 75%.

if we lose this game it will because we lost it, not because they won it. We have way too much talent on the park.

Glad you're not giving the pre-game rev up. If we only 75% show up we'll get done by 10+ goals.

Glad you're not giving the pre-game rev up. If we only 75% show up we'll get done by 10+ goals.

75% essendon should easily account for collingwood.

1/2 their list is s**t. 1/4 of it is injured.

Agree Pies have a fairly rubbish list with massive reliance on some quality mids but Buckley does tend to get the best out of what he has. Ess definitely have to turn up. Was an impressive win by Pies in Adelaide. We have a few injuries ourselves. And good luck to Jerrett. Happy to see him get another go. Is make or break time for him.

Jeez there is going to be some tears if we lose.
Of course it will be all on us and not one iota about what the other team did.

If we are going to lose it better be becasue we crap from the first bounce. I don't want it to be one of those games where we get a handy lead all game,look like winning only to drop away and let Colingwood run over the top.

If we are going to lose it better be becasue we crap from the first bounce. I don't want it to be one of those games where we get a handy lead all game,look like winning only to drop away and let Colingwood run over the top.

So you would rather a trouncing rather than a competitive game where the better team wins?

I sometimes wonder if people like football at all or if its just the idea of winning

Not having followed VFL this year I can't comment on the Jerrett selection except to say that I really hope it justifies it.

Hi Guys
I did a comparison of who was in the team last year that arent this year against who is in this year, would like to know your thoughts on who you think we will miss and/or who you think are better ins/outs:

2017:
Pat Ambrose
Mitch Brown
Jobe Watson
Aaron Francis
Raz Fantasia
Trav Colyer
Ben McNiece
B Stanton
James Kelly
Matty Leuenberger

2018:
Michael Hartley
Adam Saad
Begley
J Merrett
J Stewart
Bellchambers
J.Stringer
D. Smith
M.Guelfi
D. Myers

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Hi Guys
I did a comparison of who was in the team last year that arent this year against who is in this year, would like to know your thoughts on who you think we will miss and/or who you think are better ins/outs:

2017:
Pat Ambrose
Mitch Brown
Jobe Watson
Aaron Francis
Raz Fantasia
Trav Colyer
Ben McNiece
B Stanton
James Kelly
Matty Leuenberger

2018:
Michael Hartley
Adam Saad
Begley
J Merrett
J Stewart
Bellchambers
J.Stringer
D. Smith
M.Guelfi
D. Myers
2018 is miles better.

Hi everyone,
Quick MCC question if anyone can help,

I’m a restricted member, can I rock up when gates open at 12 and get entry tomorrow?

Late plans and now able to go.....if it’s possible
Cheers

Our first game of the season at the G. Will we miss the speed of McKenna, Raz and Colyer? Think they may have us on the inside with clearances and on the outside.

Still think we’re better at both ends though and hopefully sneak through

Hi Guys

2017:
Pat Ambrose
Mitch Brown
Jobe Watson
Aaron Francis
Raz Fantasia
Trav Colyer
Ben McNiece
B Stanton
James Kelly
Matty Leuenberger

2018:
Michael Hartley
Adam Saad
Begley
J Merrett
J Stewart
Bellchambers
J.Stringer
D. Smith
M.Guelfi
D. Myers

Defence - Ambrose, Brown, Kelly & McNiece out for Hartley, M.Guelfi & Saad
Kelly is a loss. Saad is a gain. Guelfi was impressive last week, who knows if he can back it up. The rest is sorta meh. Change of structure too, though, two talls out for one. Not necessarily by choice with Brown injured and Ambrose suspended this week.

Ruck - Leuenberger out for Bellchambers
Improvement, especially when Bellchambers brings the aggression.

Midfield - Watson, Colyer & Stanton out for Myers, Smith & J. Merrett
Massive improvement. Watson of 2017 isn't much of a loss in any objective sense. Miss his leadership though :( Merrett for Colyer is meh. Different type of player there.

Forward - Francis & Fantasia out for Stringer, Stewart & Begley
Fantasia is a loss. Stringer, Stewart are gains. The other two are young and inconsistent (overall would rather they played but it's more for long term gain than winning any one particular game).

Hi everyone,
Quick MCC question if anyone can help,

I’m a restricted member, can I rock up when gates open at 12 and get entry tomorrow?

Late plans and now able to go.....if it’s possible
Cheers

Gates open at 12 I'm guessing?! Get there earlier. I got here an hour before the Melbourne vs Richmond game to ensure a seat. And they'll have a lot more tomorrow.

Defence - Ambrose, Brown, Kelly & McNiece out for Hartley, M.Guelfi & Saad
Kelly is a loss. Saad is a gain. Guelfi was impressive last week, who knows if he can back it up. The rest is sorta meh. Change of structure too, though, two talls out for one. Not necessarily by choice with Brown injured and Ambrose suspended this week.

Ruck - Leuenberger out for Bellchambers
Improvement, especially when Bellchambers brings the aggression.

Midfield - Watson, Colyer & Stanton out for Myers, Smith & J. Merrett
Massive improvement. Watson of 2017 isn't much of a loss in any objective sense. Miss his leadership though :( Merrett for Colyer is meh. Different type of player there.

Forward - Francis & Fantasia out for Stringer, Stewart & Begley
Fantasia is a loss. Stringer, Stewart are gains. The other two are young and inconsistent (overall would rather they played but it's more for long term gain than winning any one particular game).
You could put Hooker* at the forward out and defence in options (cos technically that nullifies the change in structure).

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back