Review Dees v Big Jack's Hacks: the Good, Bad and Fugly

Remove this Banner Ad

Oppo posters: please refrain from coming into this thread to troll/bait about the score review from last night.

Final warning – infractions will be handed out if this continues.

I'm going to say it, Salem's kicking is no where near his best, last few weeks he's kicked to ball to an opposition player under no pressure. Did it again tonight and blew a goal he'd kick at his peak

How can you not make the distance 40m out with little pressure.

Sent from my iPhone using BigFooty.com

You guys were robbed by that review, clearly not touched,

1ef9fc370fb6b98da24ceb8aa68d5e20.jpg

ccdcd0a353230a9d54e9bf7fd6fb29c1.jpg

ad5727b6347f604b830293ef490046dc.jpg

I think you want Melbourne to be perfect they don't have to be. Just about every other team that would have been a 40+ to 60+ point loss
That doesn't even make sense. You think we were the better team but also should have lost by 40 on another day? What?

Carlton didn't kill us when they should have, wasn't anything brilliant we did

I think historically they do own up (like the Geelong one last night). It will not change the result though.
Crazy that this sort of thing continues to happen, yet they continue to invest in 240p cameras in the goal posts. Just amateurish

Lol, what's next TK blaming the umpires?

You pick and choose when to stand for something. If a player can't perform because of another player in the team it ain't the coach.
It literally is on the bloke who selects the team. If playing an extra ruck disrupts max and there's clear evidence of it then its on the coach.

You trying to make this a weird personal thing sums up how little you've got to back your own judgement

I'm going to say it, Salem's kicking is no where near his best, last few weeks he's kicked to ball to an opposition player under no pressure. Did it again tonight and blew a goal he'd kick at his peak
Always been like that. Biggest myth in footy

That doesn't even make sense. You think we were the better team but also should have lost by 40 on another day? What?

Carlton didn't kill us when they should have, wasn't anything brilliant we did

I never said Melbourne should have lost by 40+ and I think that was pretty clear.

Lost the game giving up the first two centre clearances in the last, same as Geelong, same as Port, same as (insert here).

We’re a horrific clearance side who clearly can’t deal with pressure, put your cash on the Hawks next weekend, will destroy us in the middle.

We haven’t won a final in Melbourne since 2018, no wonder our supporters are pissed off at this group.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I'm sorry, Grundy slows our game down massively. It's no coincidence that our attacking game resumed as soon he got dropped and disappeared as soon as he was brought back in.

And I'm done with Jordon. I've been patient with him but he has virtually no tricks to his game.

The vision was rubbish from the arc, but the ball didn't deviate nor did the fingers on the blues players hands move, I really would liked a bit longer spent looking at that. I saw no evidence of touched

The vision was rubbish from the arc, but the ball didn't deviate nor did the fingers on the blues players hands move, I really would liked a bit longer spent looking at that. I saw no evidence of touched
They s**t themselves in the box and put it back in the goal ump who shat himself in the first place … spineless bullshit from all of them

Remove this Banner Ad

Back