Review Dees v Brisbane Lions: the Good, Bad & Fugly on Friday Night with the Cosmos watching on - Round 12, 2021

Remove this Banner Ad

Another thing, remember all the dooms day talk after the Adelaide game that if we dropped these two games we were at risk of dropping out of top 4? And I was one of them.

Last edited:
Another thing, remember all the doom day talk after the Adelaide game that if we dropped these two games we were at risk of dropping out of top 4? And I was one of them.

None of that garbage from me 🤗

Tmac sucking Zorko in to hitting him was the turning point of the match. Tommy playing 4D chess out there (even helped Zorko back up - "don't hate the player, hate the game")

Yeah that was a big part of it but I think that's underselling yourselves. We looked spent half way through the last and you looked like you could go another quarter.
Not a fan of our captaincy choice in all honesty .......

Is Burgo even around ATM? Have seen others giving injury updates the past few weeks.
He was at the game yesterday. Popped up on camera when they were showing the bench or some such

Work injury. First one I've ever had. I'm not great but I'll be alright. Thanks for asking
Don't know if I've ever had one. Been KO'd a few times but didn't really recognise any symptoms. Woke up with the nurse (now that sounds better than it actually was) or came to my senses walking away from getting hit but that was when I was younger and no one even asked me about how I was feeling.

What symptoms are you having if you don't mind me asking? If you do, tell me to get stuffed! Also, what about you A11dAtP0w3R?

The first concussion I had was the worst in terms of not knowing where I was, but weirdly , each one from then onwards I was aware that I was concussed and knew how it happened, if that makes sense.

The symptoms i always experienced were blurred vision and stinking migraines

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I got one from a sling tackle , two from having my arms pinned and the biggest one backing into a pack. Apparently I was down for 20 seconds but I thought I got straight back up. Played out the game and all. Cant beat a country footy medical staff. 👌

Don't know if I've ever had one. Been KO'd a few times but didn't really recognise any symptoms. Woke up with the nurse (now that sounds better than it actually was) or came to my senses walking away from getting hit but that was when I was younger and no one even asked me about how I was feeling.

What symptoms are you having if you don't mind me asking? If you do, tell me to get stuffed! Also, what about you A11dAtP0w3R?
It's not severe. Pressure in my head that intensifies if I am upright for longer than 10 mins. Headaches, really poor concentration - can't look at screen for too long or pressure gets worse.

Another thing, remember all the doom day talk after the Adelaide game that if we dropped these two games we were at risk of dropping out of top 4? And I was one of them.

When I was having my post-game spew after the Adelaide match I was saying that the only way I wouldn’t be upset about it is if we won the next two convincingly. Now I don’t know how to feel.

It's not severe. Pressure in my head that intensifies if I am upright for longer than 10 mins. Headaches, really poor concentration - can't look at screen for too long or pressure gets worse.
No good. Hope it comes good for you soon.

When I was having my post-game spew after the Adelaide match I was saying that the only way I wouldn’t be upset about it is if we won the next two convincingly. Now I don’t know how to feel.
Fear.

My brother messaged me today saying that he's starting to believe that we are a good team. My response: 'I am too and it's terrifying!'

Watching us in the second half last night when it was clear the team just collectively said; 'No, it is not acceptable to be losing we prefer winning.' and just did exactly what they needed to do to win was on of the most satisfying moments for me as a Dees fan.

Fear.

My brother messaged me today saying that he's starting to believe that we are a good team. My response: 'I am too and it's terrifying!'

Watching us in the second half last night when it was clear the team just collectively said; 'No, it is not acceptable to be losing we prefer winning.' and just did exactly what they needed to do to win was on of the most satisfying moments for me as a Dees fan.
AFYp8Cp.jpg

Great call on Jordon going to the wing to replace Langdon on Thursday djpaulydemon , glad to say I was first to pat you on the back for some excellent thinking and agreed with the idea 🤗

I have never heard anyone try so hard to get someone nominated for rising star as L Darcy wanking over Cox . Let the kid earn it first Luke you ******* .

Got the tv on mute watching, good call by me it seems. 👍

Remove this Banner Ad

Back