Review Dees v Eagles: the Good, the Bad & the Fugly

Remove this Banner Ad

Damien Martyn what a tosser. Must be a Drugcoast supporter, have a go at your own diving ducking players they're the worst in the league led by Shuey and Darling.

Fanta Pants is a disgrace! For one of the league's young up and comers to be pulling a stunt like that says all the wrong things. Disgraceful, embarrassing and reeks of the Melbourne of old. Fine him and send a message to all the players that this is not tolerated. AFL supporters are the first to point out that soccer players are 'pansies' this is right up there with the worst staging i have seen across any sport.
MB thread overrun with Carlton tossers now our board too?

Last edited:

I'm starting to get a feeling that unlike the bulldogs we're not going to suck in neutrals to barrack for us a second fav team, i'm okay with this, nobody like the hawks and they sure as s**t don't care. Keep the salt up, it goes well on my dinner tonight

#WeAreNotEveryonesSecondTeam #UnsociableDees #PutYourElbowsOut
I first started taking an interest in the Dees last year, because of a connection with Max Gawn. I went to see them play and was most impressed by their fearless attack on the ball and their slick skills, which were just developing. They are now my second team, and given my mob's disregard of Victorian supporters, and the fact that they appear on FTA TV so rarely, I'm sorely tempted to make the Dees my first team. This might be interpreted as a threat. I hope I don't get carded for this.

I haven't posted on the Brisbane Lions board for about eight years, because of the unconscionably vicious accusations its member used to level at champions who left the club, to play with opposition teams. One day, blokes like Akermanis and Bradshaw were the bee's knees, and the next they were vile pariahs. Nowadays, I almost never even read that board either.

I first started taking an interest in the Dees last year, because of a connection with Max Gawn. I went to see them play and was most impressed by their fearless attack on the ball and their slick skills, which were just developing. They are now my second team, and given my mob's disregard of Victorian supporters, and the fact that they appear on FTA TV so rarely, I'm sorely tempted to make the Dees my first team. This might be interpreted as a threat. I hope I don't get carded for this.

I haven't posted on the Brisbane Lions board for about eight years, because of the unconscionably vicious accusations its member used to level at champions who left the club, to play with opposition teams. One day, blokes like Akermanis and Bradshaw were the bee's knees, and the next they were vile pariahs. Nowadays, I almost never even read that board either.
Mate your more than welcome to post around here :thumbsu:

I am all for defending your boy, but come on fella blind Freddy can see he was staging, seeing you guys acknowledge it would give me all the satisfaction i need.
I'll acknowledge that Oliver should've been rubbed out for at least a week for the incident.
Is everyone my friend now?

Damien Martyn what a tosser. Must be a Drugcoast supporter, have a go at your own diving ducking players they're the worst in the league led by Shuey and Darling.

MB thread overrun with Carlton tossers now our board too?
It's funny you should mention this. I too am feeling a bit shoey darling. Oops, I've let the cat out of the bag.

I like the way you go about it. Quite the Zoidberg vibe.

post-121932-0-26159700-1426569663.jpg
I agree with myself wholeheartedly there.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Have you considered giving yourself a card for Clarry's "unprecedented" thread on the mainboard? :D:p
Now that'd be unprecedented.

couldn't agree more, the kid is on the money. can't take this action back and the smug fella should learn a thing or two about respecting elders before going after a former cricket great. especially due to the fact the criticism came after such an appalling incident. he should put his hand up, say he regrets it, he is ashamed of his actions and will never ever do it again. then the incident may have been forgotten.

To be fair while I do think oliver played it up a fair bit if a fist/elbow wasn't thrown in the first place no suspension gets issued. Him dropping brought attention to it.

Kind of like how if Cripps didn't drop like a sack of s**t earlier this year Lewis would not have got the full 3 weeks.

I don't get how people earlier in this thread were saying West Coast supporters were 'good'. 2/3 of them are a bunch of whiny front running campaigners. You're all just lucky you don't have to refer to some of them as friends and family like I do...

I don't get how people earlier in this thread were saying West Coast supporters were 'good'. 2/3 of them are a bunch of whiny front running campaigners. You're all just lucky you don't have to refer to some of them as friends and family like I do...
I come from an extended family of Hawthorn and Essendon supporters, shut your whore mouth

Holy s**t did I wake up to a shitstorm lol
First few pages made no sense because I've had that Gunter bloke on ignore for a few months so it looked like everyone was talking to themselves until my name was mentioned. Bloody hilarious stuff. I think I've had him blocked for 2 months and he's still posting about me.. anyway ...

I maybe went too far asking for a week with Oliver and I'm still uncomfortable with the week issued to Schofield because I know our board would do the same. ( hogan suspension )

Anyway I was only ever critical of the action, not of his personality. The way the main board has attacked his character is insane. They are like school of goldfish swimming together and bashing their head against each side of the glass

Call me nuts, but I'm starting to pick up that perhaps you aren't the biggest fan of Jack Darling.
I think he is one of the softest footballers going around, especially considering he is built like he is.
On the back of the shite that Clarry is copping also, I find it timely to really pot the bloke.

Watching the replay, there's something off about the way Eagles fans act at the footy. I've noticed it during other games too but whenever the ball goes out on the far side of the ground, and the cameras zoom into the contest, half the stand gets out of their seats to wave to the camera. Not just kids either but fat blokes in their mid fifties jumping up and down spilling their mid-strength beer all over themselves and the poor sods in front of them. Never seen the same from any crowd in any other state.

Are they that isolated over there that they need to grasp onto any level of attention or exposure? I think it would he a worthwhile venture to send a Jane Goodall, or David Attenborough type to go over and observe their practices at the footy.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back