Review Dees v Swans - Good, Bad & Fugly

Remove this Banner Ad

I dont care if we win by 186 points. I dont care if we lost by a similar margin. I dont care if BF kicks over 18 goals. I JUST WANT NO INJURIES !!!! Please share your thoughts after the game!

Swans by 9 points

Last edited:

Good way to turn the game around when it started to look bad and with nothing to play for as well.

Fritsch's return, he is such a classy player.

Bad: injuries within the game particularly melksham which doesn't look good the way he was describing the pain to the trainer.

Going to sleep for the first minute in the 3rd. Normally wouldn't care but it has been problematic throughout the season.

didn’t care too much about the result but that was thoroughly enjoyable in the end, how good is Slick? Incredibly smart and skillful forward.

Really strong finish to run into hopefully a successful finals tilt, feeling more excited about things now.

Melk injury makes me sad, love him, has had a really decent career as a demon, hope it’s not the end.

Sydney are a thoroughly unlikable club, their culture is bullshit and built on handouts, hope they never make another grand final.

Up the dees!

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Good .......... Lifted when we needed too .
........ Having a week off to get over the bruises .
Not so good . .........Hoping Melk is ok.
Stuff to work on. . Still think our general disposal will need to lift .

The mental resolve of this team to play like absolute s**t just enough to spur them into doing enough to finally pull the finger out and win is astonishing. Not good for the sanity of those around me raging, but good they win I guess.

Forget the whole 'dead rubber' tag - I reckon that was a quality win on the road against a side that had won their last 6 and were playing for a home final.

I like that we were challenged in the third and found a way to wrestle back the momentum. Our '21 side made a habit of doing that and the current group has shown good signs over the last 6 weeks of the season, which is promising as we head into September.

Bring on the pies.

It was a better hit out than the downhill ski Collingwood had. I like our month-long form line going in vs theirs.

Fugly: I would sooner have the injuries now than in the middle of a final. Sympathies to Melk.
Bad: We saw probably 20 reasons why Brayshaw should playing VFL.
Good: Does this mean Schache gets a final? (gotta be a better option than Tom.)

Momentum at the right time of the season. Very promising to see the game closed out like that, I believe we beat Carlton a few weeks ago and were robbed by a poor decision/review. I also think there was a positive we took away from not getting the win and that was evident in the final quarter today.

I also think Petracca has gone up another level this season, genuine Brownlow chance.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back