Review Dees v the Dogs - End of Days indeed: the Good and Bad, Fugly and Calamitous

Remove this Banner Ad

Nah fu** I'm still waiting to miss top 4 like everyone said
The most painful part of the first 2.5 quarters was realising that in 1.5 quarters I might have to come to terms with everyone who said all year that our inaccurate kicking would cost us a GF being right.

Turned it from 5.10 to 21.14. 16.4. That’s ****ed. Sometimes inaccuracy matters. Sometimes umpiring matters. If you obliterate your opposition from centre bounce, neither matters.

I really kept rooting for the dogs to lose each of their finals because they were the team I was most worried about. I kept my mouth shut about it because it would have sounded dumb, given how they finished the season. But I genuinely think they were the second best team in it. Only makes what the boys did that much more impressive.

The most painful part of the first 2.5 quarters was realising that in 1.5 quarters I might have to come to terms with everyone who said all year that our inaccurate kicking would cost us a GF being right.

Turned it from 5.10 to 21.14. 16.4. That’s f’ed. Sometimes inaccuracy matters. Sometimes umpiring matters. If you obliterate your opposition from centre bounce, neither matters.

I think in hindsight the inaccurate kicking was evidence that we had the game on our terms, besides a periodin the second quarter. I reckon the coaching staff would have been confident that we could turn it around in the second half. Would have been interesting to be a fly on the wall at half time.

Turned it from 5.10 to 21.14. 16.4. That’s f’ed. Sometimes inaccuracy matters. Sometimes umpiring matters. If you obliterate your opposition from centre bounce, neither matters.
Had the exact same feeling.

Was Geelong 2008 vibes

Haha surprised they put this out Gus is pissed as 😂😂 love it

Too much nothing content. Not enough footy talk or analysis for my liking.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Is not the sun sunnier? Is not the moon more lunar? Aren't the women better looking? Doesn't the grog taste better? Isn't the sky bluer? Is that a spring in our step and a weight lifted from our backs?

A great evil - the Curse - has passed. For the first time since Queen's Birthday 1965, we are free.

And to quote the Big A - which I don't like doing: "We are strong and we are going to get stronger!"

With Max being 29 as we speak, bring on 14!!!!!!

Last edited:
A lot of talk about bailey Smith being Mr September, meanwhile our wins in the finals series have accumulated to 190 point.

A mate of mine said this Dees team may have the best finals percentage of any team ever, dunno if that is true but God damn I am happy.

The only ugly was my punting, got nothing back but all worth it!!

Remove this Banner Ad

Back