Review Dees v West Horsham Port in the Heart of the Nation: Good, Bad & Fugly

Remove this Banner Ad

Brothers and Sisters in Red and Blue - I received a sign this week, just like I did in the Blessed Year of 2021 - but it could mean anything and the augurs are still pensive. Without Clayton the Glorious to champion our cause, why did we think this fixture would end in anything other than defeat and ignominy? West Horsham Port by 15 points.

Brothers and Sisters in Red and Blue - I received a sign this week, just like I did in the Blessed Year of 2021 - but it could mean anything and the augurs are still pensive. Without Clayton the Glorious to champion our cause, why did we think this fixture would end in anything other than defeat and ignominy? West Horsham Port by 15 points.
This seems very early, Biff. Not that I mind or anything

The most interesting part was that thing that happened in the second quarter. Incredible!
Melksham getting a possession? It was Melksham getting a possession, wasn't it?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

78-40 final score

I dont expect Port to play into our hands like they did last time with slow ball movement. Doubt we keep them to 40. Reckon its more a 75-65 kind of game

I dont expect Port to play into our hands like they did last time with slow ball movement. Doubt we keep them to 40. Reckon its more a 75-65 kind of game
Maybe, there's something about port though. We've had our way with them for a while now.

First time I met Max Gawn it was at the family day the day after a pre-season match against Port in Elizabeth or somewhere stupid. Incidentally Clayton Oliver’s first game if you include pre-season.

Anyway, I said well done on the win yesterday and Max said “I ******* love beating Port”. So I hope they all feel inspired.

Not thrilled with Dunstan as medical sub.

If he plays, surely he’s a starting 22 grinder.

Let’s wait for his scintillating run when he comes on late in the third quarter…

Not thrilled with Dunstan as medical sub.

If he plays, surely he’s a starting 22 grinder.

Let’s wait for his scintillating run when he comes on late in the third quarter…
My understanding is that we brought him in for outside speed and class

Never in doubt.

the game:

Vomit Reaction GIF by MOODMAN

Remove this Banner Ad

Back