Fantasy Fleaflicker BigFooty Bowl 2020

Remove this Banner Ad

Despite Helfys doomsday prediction for DTs, I don't quite see it that way...Grady Jarrett and Chris Jones been two of my better scorers at DL (DE or DT) and the past two seasons. I started them most weeks over the DEs on my roster.

Nothing changes much now, the likes of Bud Dupree (finally performing in a contract year) sure doesn't send shivers up my spine as game changer in fantasy moving forward. . 😜

Aaron Donald, fu** him off. Not welcome in fantasy.
Can still play him as is but having ONE standout player does not mean you add the position, are we going to add FB as it's own position? Punt and Kick return as their own slots?

TE / DT premium is not that far off making the league 3QB or other dumb / GG ideas.

Despite Helfys doomsday prediction for DTs, I don't quite see it that way...Grady Jarrett and Chris Jones been two of my better scorers at DL (DE or DT) and the past two seasons. I started them most weeks over the DEs on my roster.

Nothing changes much now, the likes of Bud Dupree (finally performing in a contract year) sure doesn't send shivers up my spine as game changer in fantasy moving forward. . 😜
The point was many former "LB" replace many DL.

I think it's good.

Can still play him as is but having ONE standout player does not mean you add the position, are we going to add FB as it's own position? Punt and Kick return as their own slots?

TE / DT premium is not that far off making the league 3QB or other dumb / GG ideas.

The point was many former "LB" replace many DL.

I think it's good.

We already have TE premium points in Empire, I reckon it works well.

Kind of redundant in Empire because you don't have to play a TE.
I'm not saying premium point scoring for certain positions is always a good thing, but I think it has a place in fantasy for any deep roster leagues like we have here and in Empire.

A 1 QB league like this one certainly changes the draft perspectives outside of all of the other stuff.

The minimum roster limit of 3 qbs is something id definitely like to see reduced to 2 next season.

The minimum roster limit of 3 qbs is something id definitely like to see reduced to 2 next season.
Nah make it must start 3. Them backup QBs need love too and everyone already has 3 right. Think about how important the position will be then! While we are at it make TDs 10 points, interceptions -20 and passing yards the same as rushing yards.

Also must play 2 kickers with FGs being 1 point multiplied by the distance but misses -1 multiplied by the distance.

Nah make it must start 3. Them backup QBs need love too and everyone already has 3 right. Think about how important the position will be then! While we are at it make TDs 10 points, interceptions -20 and passing yards the same as rushing yards.

Also must play 2 kickers with FGs being 1 point multiplied by the distance but misses -1 multiplied by the distance.

Na

And you see, this is what I'm talking about, David Mayo an edge rusher, LMFAO...I swear the people who assign players positions simply don't watch football. He's a plodder who was a special teamer in Carolina, he's a reserve middle linebacker who generally strickly plays only on first and second downs coz he's decent defending the run but is yanked off the field on third downs in passing situations .

Not an edge rushers bone in his body. Jesus Christ fleaflicker.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Dee Ford is a linebacker :think:

Yes, saw that too.

I've been saying edge rushers should be classed as de's for a few years now but there have been way too many positional utensil ups on several sites so far. The edge/de merger is pointless if the people in charge of naming the position have no clue whatsoever. Would have been better off staying how it was.

So after bashing fleaflicker yesterday, time to give them some kudos for changing both Mayo and Ford to their correct positions.

Almost as if someone emailed them, almost, was that you J Shuttlesworth ?

Good work on the draft guys, powered through it.

Unfortunately, with FF going through and swapping around LB's/EDR's during and after the draft it's created a few illegal rosters.

Waivers are off so you can freely fix these or do so via trade. Obviously plenty of time to sort it.

Last edited:
Didn't see any come through? Change of mind? Haha
Hey mate, sorry been flat knacker today, I did attempt to send you an offer but maybe I didn't hit the confirm or send button . I'll pm u
now what it was

I dunno I swore I sent it, but anyway it was an option of two, you choose one you prefer and put it thru. I'll accept when i get a moment.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back