Preview Fremantle vs Essendon, Optus, Saturday 17/08/2019 @ 6.10PM AWST

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Anything could happen this game as it's such a cocktail of sliding tangents. Embarrassed players on our side, Ross Lyon shopping himself around just to name a couple etc.

One thing to note is Big Sandi has just called his retirement which could spark a real push from their mids and that's not good with our situation.

I think we'll see similar to the Dogs game at the start and depending on their pressure it could get ugly again.

I'm hoping for a good old fashioned miricle still which this side sometimes finds.

Surely, they won’t risk Hurley. Be great if he’s right for Pies though. Baguley wasn’t the worst but adds no forward pressure as well as a 50% Fantasia.

Out: Zaharakis, Fantasia, Baguley, Stringer, McNiece
In: Parish, Mosquito, Laverde, Francis, Saad

Francis Hooker Gleeson
McKenna Ambrose Saad
Merrett Heppell Parish
Laverde Brown Begley
Mosquito McKernan Tipungwuti
Z. Clarke Shiel D. Clarke
Langford McGrath Redman Myers

With the season on the line, any danger of some forward pressure for the first time in a month?
If Freo walk the ball out of a kick out, the forward coach should be removed from the box mid game..

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Anyone thought of having Heppell and Hurley Co-Captain the team.

Leadership Group
Heppell, Hurley, Shiel, Smith and Merrett

Probably add Hooker and that’s a good group.

Anyone thought of having Heppell and Hurley Co-Captain the team.

Leadership Group
Heppell, Hurley, Shiel, Smith and Merrett

The current leadership group was a truly mind boggling assortment of blokes that seemingly couldn’t be less suited for the role. Although the choices do seem to embody the inoffensive, ruffle no feathers, nice guy, don’t want a win just want to be buddies, still grovelling back from a bad mistake routine that the club insists on playing. I mean Raz, Daniher and Myers? Give me a spell! Even Merrett seems like a poor choice IMO.
Blokes with experience, campaigner and a type A personality have successfully been leaders of men in all walks of life since day dot and we’ve left those types (Hooker/Smith) out while Razzle Dazzly Doo takes the reigns. * me.

The current leadership group was a truly mind boggling assortment of blokes that seemingly couldn’t be less suited for the role. Although the choices do seem to embody the inoffensive, ruffle no feathers, nice guy, don’t want a win just want to be buddies, still grovelling back from a bad mistake routine that the club insists on playing. I mean Raz, Daniher and Myers? Give me a spell! Even Merrett seems like a poor choice IMO.
Blokes with experience, campaigner and a type A personality have successfully been leaders of men in all walks of life since day dot and we’ve left those types (Hooker/Smith) out while Razzle Dazzly Doo takes the reigns. fu** me.
Makes you wonder Dosent it. I feel like Woosha isn’t really on par with the players sometimes. He’s like the teacher from school to them. No real emotion. Dosent seem to fazed. We need someone like Clarkson to put some toughness into them. Get them playing for each week in and week out.

Yeah true. Hooker seems cooked to me though tbh.
He’s still only 30, just banged up. Looks like the most natural leader to me. Also being the first to re-sign post suspension added to it.

He’s still only 30, just banged up. Looks like the most natural leader to me. Also being the first to re-sign post suspension added to it.
Heath Hocking was actually.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back