Review Geelong defeats Tiggers by 63 points

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

I think we are better team than last year.

The improvement of Henry and Parfitt is big. And possibly O’Connor. And what of Esava. Those four are key to our hopes.

Throw in Cameron and Smith.

Higgins offsets Ablett. Selwood and Hawk not showing signs of drop off - yet.

I worry a little about key defence, I wish we had of gone harder for a key defender.

Dimma- best side we've played, well-drilled, well coached, ability to break our tackles, big bodies, could not handle them tonight.
Glad that caught your attention.

Jeremy Cameron is such a lovable player. Watch all the kids next year have the number 5 on their back.

The Kids? Watch me get one! So good to have another GENUINE forward up there.

Hawk is smart and strong
Jezza is smart and quick
Rohan's a wrecking ball and greased lightning

It's a good combo

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Probably was rhe tweet, but there are geelong fans who literally think it.
I know, unfortunately

A player is Dangerfield's ability makes any team better, but what's going to be important when he returns is that he plays to the structures & ways we're playing

Glad that caught your attention.
They came hard and through every thing at us when we hit the lead in the third quarter for 10 or so minutes but the Cats never took a backwards step and indeed counter punched themselves with aggression,we broke them there.

Well someone on here at least liked our work.

“If geelong win this, it makes one thing at least pretty ******* clear.

Geelong tonight have been but an echo of what they were in 2007-08, when they were anger and pressure and silk and workrate. Bigger and stronger and better, capable of kicking them from anywhere.

And if they are only an echo of 07, that 07 side would've wiped the floor with Richmond.”

With only 33 percent game time narkle racked up 13 disposals and 92 percent disposal efficiency.
Surely plays a full game next week - was unlucky to be dropped to the sub for tonight

They didnt have Grimes, Cotchin and Prestia... They are probably in their Top 7-8 players... We didnt have Dangerfield and O'Connor. I don't think Kolo was a loss at all !

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back