No Oppo Supporters General AFL and other clubs discussion thread. **Opposition fans not welcome** Part 2

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
True, but our only shot at playing finals requires a lot of luck. We need every team from 7th on down to lose every week, the side lower on the ladder winning when two sub-six teams play. If the top six win out except against us then we'll have a runway so big that Clive Palmer could land on it.
Dock or birth an ocean liner on it maybe?

Damien Martyn replied to a channel 7 tweet about the incident saying "am I watching soccer?".

Oliver returned with "hey Damien, you should just worry about that shot in 1994, link if you can't remember" with obviously a link to footage of some poor shot Martyn played.

Probably not the right way to go about it.
Then Oliver is a dickhead. Damien Martyn is an absolute legend. After Yasi, he came to Tully to help out, met with kids and signed some stuff. He paid for his own airfares to get there, my son (skwunk is his username) absolutely loves cricket and when we were talking about the cyclone he mentioned that we didn't get to watch the end of the match. (It was the match where australia brought mitchell johnson in at number 3 as a pinch hitter and chased down 333. It was this game http://www.espncricinfo.com/the-ashes-2010-11/engine/match/446967.html (We had lost power when england were nearing 300.) During the evening we got updates from my brother. (Not covered on the radio for obvious reasons). Martyn was so taken with the story, he tweeted a photo of skwunk and started communicating with us. Sent him a signed cricket bat from WA, and put us in contact with his sister so we could contact him whenever we wanted. (as he travels a lot.).

Really helped us a lot.

A couple of weeks back Cabbage Landsburger thought it a good idea to pen a forecast in the HeralScum of a record low between Haw and GC - 27K turned up on a Saturday afternoon. On Saturday night, his beloved Premiers played a local rival and attracted a whopping 28K.

Hey Cabbage, learn your place :frogface:

A couple of weeks back Cabbage Landsburger thought it a good idea to pen a forecast in the HeralScum of a record low between Haw and GC - 27K turned up on a Saturday afternoon. On Saturday night, his beloved Premiers played a local rival and attracted a whopping 28K.

Hey Cabbage, learn your place :frogface:

What about the Saints / Suns game 16K attended.
For a club supposedly on the rise no Saints fans come and watch.

Damien Martyn replied to a channel 7 tweet about the incident saying "am I watching soccer?".

Oliver returned with "hey Damien, you should just worry about that shot in 1994, link if you can't remember" with obviously a link to footage of some poor shot Martyn played.

Probably not the right way to go about it.
Is he talking about the game against South Africa (1994??) where Martyn nearly won us the game?
If that is the game, Martyn was the only one that stood up, it's a pity that the rest of his team mates didn't. It's a shame that he was made the scapegoat from that match!

(Log in to remove this ad.)

He also tends to crash head first into bathroom mirrors, shower frames, doorways etc. his home is basically a padded cell to make sure he makes it to game day
l thought his house would have been made of mirrors so when he and Dangerflog are inventing new ways of milking frees
they can constantly perve on themselves whilst telling each other how good they are.

Oliver had nothing to gain staging or milking as it was halftime

It can't be described as either

What was he doing? Practising?

Has form. Did same thing which caused an all in v North earlier in the year. Flopped to the ground at a stoppage as if Higgins had clocked him one... rest of the match Higgins was targeted (which resulted in the non stop crap with Vince).

Was also the tool that didn't get up a for a week after Rioli bumped him rd 20 last year.

Needs to be taught a lesson the little upstart flog.

It's pretty embarrassing to cop the diving label and it would be worthwhile targeting him now, because umps will be second guessing themselves as to the legitimacy of the reaction.

MRP has condoned diving and simulation now.

If Sammy had stayed down and made more of the elbow from Selwood, he'd be in trouble.

May as well dive and get the free kick or suspend someone.

Sent from my SM-G900I using Tapatalk
You only dive and stay down if their next opponent is someone you need to win. It doesn't help you if they get suspended it helps their next opponent. It's a stupid system. Their suspension should start from the moment they play you next.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back