No Oppo Supporters General AFL and other clubs discussion thread. **Opposition fans not welcome**

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
3a148df39beef70b20bd390657edd132.jpg

Haha!

So my dad bought my kids a copy of Monopoly Melbourne Edition for Christmas, and as they were setting it up I realised the MCG is included as part of the art work montage.
So i had a squint and on further investigation, it's a Hawks crowd.
Then I realise the place is packed and the bays are arranged into the different groups of supporters with bays of powerful & independent Hawthorn Gold segregated by the filth of the brightest of reds shared by both the AFL & the AFL Swans.
From first hand experience I know there is only 1 game a year where a capacity crowd is arranged as such, but you guys already know that.
Then it strikes me, dread. *, what if it's 2012??? But 2012 was bleak, overcast, windy, dreary, evil....

2014!! The glorious sunshine! Joyous, bright, cheerful, sunny, righteous.

I point it out to my eldest (7), look! It's Hawks v Swans in the 2014 Grand Final that we won by 63 points. She gave me a hi 5 and says I love Monopoly!

Merry Christmas all!

aPpye8Z.jpg

Ps. Bravo Hasbro gaming. Head******* AFL fans since 2015... :thumbsu:

PPs. If you're an opposition fans reading this, Merry Christmas ya filthy animal!

Haha!

So my dad bought my kids a copy of Monopoly Melbourne Edition for Christmas, and as they were setting it up I realised the MCG is included as part of the art work montage.
So i had a squint and on further investigation, it's a Hawks crowd.
Then I realise the place is packed and the bays are arranged into the different groups of supporters with bays of powerful & independent Hawthorn Gold segregated by the filth of the brightest of reds shared by both the AFL & the AFL Swans.
From first hand experience I know there is only 1 game a year where a capacity crowd is arranged as such, but you guys already know that.
Then it strikes me, dread. ****, what if it's 2012??? But 2012 was bleak, overcast, windy, dreary, evil....

2014!! The glorious sunshine! Joyous, bright, cheerful, sunny, righteous.

I point it out to my eldest (7), look! It's Hawks v Swans in the 2014 Grand Final that we won by 63 points. She gave me a hi 5 and says I love Monopoly!

Merry Christmas all!

aPpye8Z.jpg

Ps. Bravo Hasbro gaming. Head******* AFL fans since 2015... :thumbsu:

PPs. If you're an opposition fans reading this, Merry Christmas ya filthy animal!

------------------------------------------------------
! Chance Chance Chance |
| You have stolen lance buddy franklin |
| Go straight to Jail |
| Lose your Cola |
| Get Tippet instead of Big Mummy |
| Lose a star each year thru salary cap |

The biggest emotion I felt in 2013 was relief! 2014 was the celebration :)

Agreed .
In 2013 the jubilation came after the prelim final. Winning the GF was more relief.
In 2014 the prelim victory over Port was sheer relief. The GF was jubilation, exhilaration and an incredibly deep satisfaction. The perfect performance.
What a great year. :)

We were primed in 14...but 08...we were ruthless and absolutely dominant against probably the best side ever
The euphoria after 08 was something else as well.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back