Remove this Banner Ad

Good
  • Thilthorpe around the ground
  • Jones played really well
  • Soligo and Dawson are absolute class
  • Michalanney is a jet
  • Milera is working into it nicely
Bad

• Kelli Underwood - it’s rare that I miss Derwayne doing a crows match but that’s the kind of talent Ms Underwood presents.
  • Ben Keays with the normal selfish work around the goals
Ugly
  • Did I mention Kelli Underwood…honestly the stat about the previous margins between Adel and Freo was “orange team” levels of douche chills and idiocy

Max Michalanney absolutely towelled up Michael Walters who is still one of their prime ball movers inside 50

Insane from a 4 game player

Max is the new Luke Brown. Set and forget down back.

Good
  • Thilthorpe around the ground
  • Jones played really well
  • Soligo and Dawson are absolute class
  • Michalanney is a jet
  • Milera is working into it nicely
Bad

• Kelli Underwood - it’s rare that I miss Derwayne doing a crows match but that’s the kind of talent Ms Underwood presents.
  • Ben Keays with the normal selfish work around the goals
Ugly
  • Did I mention Kelli Underwood…honestly the stat about the previous margins between Adel and Freo was “orange team” levels of douche chills and idiocy
Agree re Kelli. What are you talking about re Keays?

On SM-S901E using BigFooty.com mobile app

Good
Thilthorpe good in a lot of ways - marking, endurance, so clean in tight by foot and hand
Dawson’s kicking
Jones getting it together
Rankine, Rachele’s consistency
Max - great defender, fast, keeps his feet, attacking
Ned was good
Murray great 1 on 1
Kids know they are the future and the are playing like it

Bad
Keays kicking
Umpiring, mostly our way

Ugly
Hinge- absolute shocker

(Log in to remove this ad.)

McHenry might cop it a bit and for sure his disposal needs some tidying up, but he had 7 inside 50s and 10 score involvements, both the most of anyone on the ground which makes me a bit on the fence if I think he should be dropped or not
His main problem is that he hatches the ball. He rarely gives off straight away, preferring to jink and get tackled holding the ball.
The goal he gave away at the end was a clear example of his problem. On the other hand, he keeps on coming and in fact gave off immediately at the other end after this debacle for a good goal to us. :think:

Good to get a win in a scrappy game like that. Kept the pressure on when when Freo got on top in the 3rd quarter.

Dawson BOG
Thilthorpe was great, didn't hit the scoreboard as much as last week, but took some great contested marks around the ground and is getting more confidence each week.
Our forward line looked good without 3 of our preferred starters in there, add Fog McAdam and Pedlar to that and we should win by another 3-4 goals. Nice to have some depth finally.

Happy with this result and looking forward to the clash with the Blues next week

Back