Preview Grand Final Sydney v Geelong MCG

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Just come from the parade. Stevic thanked me when I wished him good luck, but ignored what I said after 😉. Reid gave me a thumbs up and a wink when I asked if he was ok. Isaac Smith exudes arrogant smugness.
I think it is a nervous smile but I can see how it looks arrogant (or maybe I am wrong and he is an arrogant p***k - hahaha)

All of media barring Montagna against us. Just like it was in 2012. Lets hope we get the job done! Our youth has so much confidence in their game and I expect them to bring that swagger and back themselves again one more time and get us over the line. Lets go boys! Job's not finished!
Ruddy hell, Joey barely knew we existed up until the first Final and now he gets on board?:confusedv1:

We're doomed. He's been wrong about everything the whole season, he's a shocker.

Look at their last 18 home & away games.
Going backwards from rd 22.
WC, GC, Saints, Bulldogs,Port, Carl, Melb, North, Rich, WC, Bulldogs, Adel,
Port , StK, GWS, Freo (loss), North, Haw.

Only 3 games against teams tbat finished in finals.
Melb(win), Rich(lucky win) Freo(loss).

Their top of the ladder finish is very flattering to say the least.
They are definitely no where near the team deserving of their favourite tag going into this game.
We have this one. Follow the plan, stick to our pressure, take our opportunites, play out the game to the end & the :trophy: is ours.
Then we 🎉
I’m on board Ted. Said after we finished top 4 which meant we could make the GF if things went right that would be happy for them to be our opponent. The side I feared facing in a GF was Collingwood on their home ground and we dispatched them last week. Onwards to Victory.

How I feel waiting for tomorrow

im-not-sure-what-to-do-with-my-hands-ricky-bobby.gif

(Log in to remove this ad.)

You guys won me over last week - your team and your supporters, both were incredible and incredibly good sports.
All the best for next season.
Thank you mate, and all the best for tomorrow, see you on the battlefield next season. ! Now, go and kick some Cats arse, Id love you to prove all the commentators and pundits wrong. Just do it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back