Has Anyone Else Got Some Nice Bets Alive?

Remove this Banner Ad

Aug 28, 2007
Melbourne
AFL Club
North Melbourne
If we make the grand final next week has anyone else got some great value bets alive?

I have had a bit of a crack at us during the year but $140 was matched for small money us to win the flag on betfair at one stage.

I am also on at $17 (Now $4.50) North to make Grand Final & even a little North/Port Grand Final @ $101 (now $16)

Betfair 2.png

I can't work out how to find my bets on the TAB app, but pretty sure Wellsy winning the Brownlow and North taking the flag is going to be sweet :thumbsu:

Anyone have the kahunas to bet on a North/Port double on the weekend?

Smarter men than me were bound to with all the historical statistics flying around and Geelong/Fremantles injuries.

Anyone have the kahunas to bet on a North/Port double on the weekend?

Smarter men than me were bound to with all the historical statistics flying around and Geelong/Fremantles injuries.
It was only paying $5.50. I thought it was fairly ordinary value, even though I got 2/2 in footy tips.

I had Kennedy (Coleman) in an Ablett (Brownlow) & Aish (R/S) multi, useless.
I had Freo - flag, Ablett - Chas, Aish - R/S multi at the start of the year, so not far off your bet Winter... and yeah all of them up the shite..

I have put down 100 on North winning this week. At 4.90. thoughts I'm going to be gutted if we lose anyway so what's an extra 100. but if we win it's 500 to help secure a grand final ticket

It was only paying $5.50. I thought it was fairly ordinary value, even though I got 2/2 in footy tips.

It's healthier this week if you're still feeling brave.

Yep I'm throwing five bucks at it. Monday morning's coffee will be delicious. Or international roast.

Ha ha. Me too. Thought it might help pay for a Grand Final ticket.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I've stopped betting on our games.
Too many times this season we have lost when I have bet on us winning. Like, almost ever loss we had. Stupid superstition but I wasn't changing it for the Geelong game.
My Port supporting mate from Adelaide got on the North/Port double.

I usually just chuck a bit on someone like Brown for first goal & Ziebell first goal of the last quarter.

Finally found my betting statement. Looks like I took a few multis, but all for only $1. Wellsy and Boomer have stuffed most of them up. The only one that looks alive is "any other player not listed" , which has odds of $11, which I took into a North flag. NFI who the listed players are/were so no clue if I'm any chance or not...

I backed Selwood for the brownlow round 2 @$14.

Did the bronwlow form a few weeks back and thought the only man to beat him is ablett, so hedged @$4.

I had a crack at this one 2 years ago. I think I got about 5 out of 18 correct :thumbsdown:

Ripping avatar BTW.

Cheers.

Yeah can be difficult. If you can two/three guys that are at good value and 5/6 others who are pretty much locked in, then you can have a nice payout.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back