Heat vs Stars BBL Tuesday 2nd Jan

Remove this Banner Ad

Can we play the stars every week please? Stars technically are a poor mans Heat (an average keeper that bats well once every few games and garbage pace bowlers) Heat just have better spinners and better world class bats up the order which alone makes them look infinitely better.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Looking at that stars squad that was out there tonight, short to long term you’d say Zampa, Stoinis, Maxwellare safe. Dunk is going ordinary but has been a class BBL batsmen in previous seasons so I think he is still decent. KP worth persisting with as one of the international spots if there is no one better. Faulkner is a pass just. The rest of the squad is complete gash headlined by Wright, Hastings, Boland and Beer. Replace those 4 players and they might win a game

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Anyone who says Faulkner is a pass clearly has no ******* clue

BTW was that McCullums best BBL innings by a mile? I cant recall him actually ever doing anything but then again I rarely watch the Heat games as they are crap
Don't the Heat have a 6-2 record against you? Bit harsh to label them crap. Plus they've won a series.

Don't the Heat have a 6-2 record against you? Bit harsh to label them crap. Plus they've won a series.

Seriously they have won a title? Bloody hell...

My only memories of Heat games are of their bowlers getting spanked and them hoping Lynn comes off

Yeah they have the wood on the Stars, they can lose every game in a season and still beat the Stars!

Interested to hear some more thoughts from you.

Already copped it from my mate after Heat won comfortably, but I stand by those comments. Lynn almost getting caught on 0 shows why. They are Heat's best two batsmen, but because of the way they go about it, there's always going to be a fair chance at least one of them will get out early. Heat can't really afford to lose early wickets either, because it's not a very strong or deep batting line-up (Cutting comes in when we're 4 down FFS). I'm fine with the decision to demote Peirson, but would personally rather see Burns open, as I'd have more faith in him to bat deep into the innings.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Anyone who says Faulkner is a pass clearly has no ******* clue

Faulkner with a solid 20 off 20 before being spanked bowling...."the Finisher" I tell you lol

Remove this Banner Ad

Back