How to Pay off your mortgage this week

Remove this Banner Ad

Back the Swans!!

Absolute morals against Richmond.

Swan have won their last 8 against them by an average of 57 points and will rebound strongly after a poor showing against Collingwood,

Should get Bradshaw and Kennally back and were 10 goals to one up against them last time at half time.

Richmond would have to win three in a row, have had two weeks to get very comfortable with themselves.

Adam Goodes owns them and back him in to get the most goals, most possessions and whatever else they will let you bet on.

Have everything you own on them.

So I'm guessing you'll be claiming bankruptcy at this point???:D

Back the Swans!!

Swan have won their last 8 against them by an average of 57 points and will rebound strongly after a poor showing against Collingwood,

Should get Bradshaw and Kennally back and were 10 goals to one up against them last time at half time.

Richmond would have to win three in a row, have had two weeks to get very comfortable with themselves.

Adam Goodes owns them and back him in to get the most goals, most possessions and whatever else they will let you bet on.

Bwahahahahaha!

Back the Swans!!

polar-bear-face-palm-thumbnail.jpg

I tipped the Tigers but almost changed my tip due to this thread. Good thing I stuck to my guns.

Enjoy living in a cardboard box.:)

Back the Swans!!

You taking out a second mortgage now?

**** off to the Gold Coast !!!!!!!!!!!!!

(Log in to remove this ad.)

In the words of Beck..."' I'm a loser babbbyyy, so why don't you kill me ""

GG :D

With such a massive own goal, could you get a game between the posts for brazil?

Poor Dougie, right now, can see him under a hot lamp in some street in townsville. Hope it doesn't rain tonight :)

When I first started betting I asked a bookie for a tip. He replied "yeah I'll give you a tip, don't bet".

Best tip I ever got. :thumbsu:

Funny thing is (apart from the kiss-of-death from the OP), I thought the same thing about Tigers V Port a month ago. Seemed like a sure thing. Good thing I kept to my no-gambling policy.

AHAHHA AH AHA HA HAH!ZH!HZH H!ZZZH HZZHHZHHHHAHAHAHAHAHAHA AHA HAH AH AH H aH aaa a AHAHHA AH AHA HA HAH!ZH!HZH H!ZZZH HZZHHZHHHHAHAHAHAHAHAHA AHA HAH AH AH H aH aaa a AHAHHA AH AHA HA HAH!ZH!HZH H!ZZZH HZZHHZHHHHAHAHAHAHAHAHA AHA HAH AH AH H aH aaa a AHAHHA AH AHA HA HAH!ZH!HZH H!ZZZH HZZHHZHHHHAHAHAHAHAHAHA AHA HAH AH AH H aH aaa a AHAHHA AH AHA HA HAH!ZH!HZH H!ZZZH HZZHHZHHHHAHAHAHAHAHAHA AHA HAH AH AH H aH aaa a AHAHHA AH AHA HA HAH!ZH!HZH H!ZZZH HZZHHZHHHHAHAHAHAHAHAHA AHA HAH AH AH H aH aaa a

Remove this Banner Ad

Back