Review Intra Club this Friday at Henson Park

Remove this Banner Ad

Did we employ any of the new handball and tunneling rules?

Edit: Aaaaah it looks like we did. Good stuff. Heeney's great effort at tunneling

Upload finally complete. Link below...Enjoy

https://flic.kr/s/aHskRQzMWs

No idea how to upload the slideshow of the album to big footy directly (used to be able before) If anyone knows, it would be much appreciated.
Here's a few of my fave shots.

New recruits....Oliver Florent tackling Sam Fisher

Tippo vs Cameron

Michael Talia is alive

Isaac taking a ripper mark (held it long enough)

Thanks so Much! They were brilliant!
:D:thumbsu:

A good hit out for our recruits, our younger blokes and our fringe players and a chance for the coaching staff to assess them. Important minutes for the likes of Reid, coming back from injury.

Moving on .........we have North in Coff's Harbour next week. Judging from their pre-season antics my advice is.................................................
..................................Don't forget to pack the boxing gloves, boys! They're into it with their own team mates. What are they going to be like against real opposition?

A good hit out for our recruits, our younger blokes and our fringe players and a chance for the coaching staff to assess them. Important minutes for the likes of Reid, coming back from injury.

Moving on .........we have North in Coff's Harbour next week. Judging from their pre-season antics my advice is.................................................
..................................Don't forget to pack the boxing gloves, boys! They're into it with their own team mates. What are they going to be like against real opposition?
Norf will go to s**t, like they always do. Only pick fights against their own teammates.

Not sure it matters what gloves we bring.
We'll surely lose most if not all the pre season games:p

Not sure it matters what gloves we bring.
We'll surely lose most if not all the pre season games:p

Couldn't care less about winning the preseason games as long as the coaching staff use them to get their structure right for the first game. I don't think we won a pre-season game in 2005 under Roos. Not sure about 2012.

Its a winter sport for a reason.
It was a winter sport in the days of the VFL when it could be guaranteed to be cold and miserable. Now it's played anywhere from Hobart to Brisbane. Wait until there's a Darwin team.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

C4Sk25yUEAEmurG.jpg:large

The players lived. swansfan51, do you ever get tired of being right?
Great shot. An exhausted pile of sweaty players and the stench of over-ripe socks.

The woman left-middle is about to peel off a player's sock while the guy standing right-of-center covers his nose and mouth. A couple of players hold their feet up to air while others seem to have their boots stuck on by a mix of putrid skin and sweat.

Thank you!

Upload finally complete. Link below...Enjoy

https://flic.kr/s/aHskRQzMWs

No idea how to upload the slideshow of the album to big footy directly (used to be able before) If anyone knows, it would be much appreciated.
Here's a few of my fave shots.

New recruits....Oliver Florent tackling Sam Fisher

Tippo vs Cameron

Michael Talia is alive

Isaac taking a ripper mark (held it long enough)

Thank you!

Remove this Banner Ad

Back