Rumour Jack Reiwoldt to StKilda

Remove this Banner Ad

Nick in his peak and and his career is in another leauge compared to jack . Nick was unstoppable in his prime u have rocks in your head if u think jack is as good, or u know nothing about football proboly both

Unstoppable in his prime? Except for Grand Finals where it was quite easy to stop him.

What do you mean by 'back' in contention?
That implies you have been in contention recently.
You havent won a final since 1995 FFS. Jack will have grandchildren before you win your next one.
Explain how we made the 2001 Preliminary Final? Atleast know your history, before crap talking..

Sorry but your club when it is supposedly doing well is on the same amount of wins as the club you say is in the worst position apart from the Lions, Im not sure you have really thought this out, you shouldnt let your hate cloud your thinking:$
No hate here sir. I love the direction my club is heading in going into 2017. You must hate that you can't say the same.

No hate here sir. I love the direction my club is heading in going into 2017. You must hate that you can't say the same.
But I can, I think we will bounce back next year and no reason we wont, the media love to beat up on Richmond, the Barrett's of this World love nothing more than to try and create a crisis at Tigerland, as it sells, all this crap about total rebuilds, we have one of the younger teams in the comp and have a solid spine and a few very good looking young players.

Melbourne still has the problem from tanking and really although they have improved you still lose to clubs like Essendon and every time you take a step forward its followed by a step backwards, of course you should have great promise but promise doesn't always add up to success, Melbourne have been bad for so long that they now have a team of early picks, still there are concerns at keeping them all at the Demons, and for all that supposed improvement you still sit with the same wins as a very ordinary Richmond, still a way to go imo.

Long po
But I can, I think we will bounce back next year and no reason we wont, the media love to beat up on Richmond, the Barrett's of this World love nothing more than to try and create a crisis at Tigerland, as it sells, all this crap about total rebuilds, we have one of the younger teams in the comp and have a solid spine and a few very good looking young players.

Melbourne still has the problem from tanking and really although they have improved you still lose to clubs like Essendon and every time you take a step forward its followed by a step backwards, of course you should have great promise but promise doesn't always add up to success, Melbourne have been bad for so long that they now have a team of early picks, still there are concerns at keeping them all at the Demons, and for all that supposed improvement you still sit with the same wins as a very ordinary Richmond, still a way to go imo.
Long post. Unfortunately the only people that agree with you are the same ones that think Jack is better than Nick.

Long po

Long post. Unfortunately the only people that agree with you are the same ones that think Jack is better than Nick.
If that's a long post then maybe your attention span needs looking at, I wasn't looking for agreement simple fact is a good year for Melbourne currently equals the same wins as what is supposedly a year requiring a rebuild for Richmond, guess that shows just how bad Melbourne have been.

Unstoppable in his prime? Except for Grand Finals where it was quite easy to stop him.

No offense but Nicks prime was around 2004 not 2010. Go back and watch tape of him then, better yet check out who has the most marks ever in a season, in a season where his good mate the G-Train kicked 100 and he kicked 67 or something.

There were times teams would put 3 defenders on him he was the dominant.

And if grand finals were what define his legacy why did your club make Nick an offer to join you?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

If that's a long post then maybe your attention span needs looking at, I wasn't looking for agreement simple fact is a good year for Melbourne currently equals the same wins as what is supposedly a year requiring a rebuild for Richmond, guess that shows just how bad Melbourne have been.
Ok buddy I'll simplify this for you. I didn't say that Melbourne had a good year. I said that they are heading in the right direction. (the rest of you delusional clowns can apply that to your comparisons also.) Your coach mentioned the word rebuild this season so take it up with him if you disagree.

Ok buddy I'll simplify this for you. I didn't say that Melbourne had a good year. I said that they are heading in the right direction. (the rest of you delusional clowns can apply that to your comparisons also.) Your coach mentioned the word rebuild this season so take it up with him if you disagree.
I'm still not sure what direction Melbourne are heading in, some weeks they look top 8 then the next bottom 4 much the same as the last year or two, but hopefully they can continue to improve, They've surely had enough help from the AFL to ensure they do.

2009 two finals leading into grand final kicked 5 and for and nearly single handly took us to grannie toar his abbductor thurs before grand final. 2010 found out start of finals series his sister was sick, and nick never truely come back from the hamstring he tore in round 3 2010. And u guys got luke ball and max hughton to get our intel steal our gameplan, and how to stop nick

Remove this Banner Ad

Back