Toast Jordan McMahon/Melbourne FC Appreciation

Remove this Banner Ad

Used to have a soft spot for Melbourne. Then I heard the multiple stories about their supporters singing the Tigers theme song after that game after years of tanking. To say I was disgusted would be an understatement.
Was delighted to see them miss finals in such a Richmond-of-old-like fashion this year. Eat a big bag of dicks Melbourne. You reap what you sow.

Used to have a soft spot for Melbourne. Then I heard the multiple stories about their supporters singing the Tigers theme song after that game after years of tanking. To say I was disgusted would be an understatement.
Was delighted to see them miss finals in such a Richmond-of-old-like fashion this year. Eat a big bag of dicks Melbourne. You reap what you sow.
Couldn't agree more. Firmly believe that the years of building a losing culture had a massive impact on this season.
Plus, I have never seen a more self satisfied bunch of plonkers when they are winning.
Watts, Gawn, Bugg and a few others don't mind letting opponents know about in a smug superior manner... they've all achieved NOTHING.
The only one I feel for is Jones who has carried them for years.

What I laugh about is Melbourne had two shots at picking Martin and missed both times.

At that point of time the Melbourne supporters were insufferable about how they had so many young players who will take them to finals and a premiership and that Richmond will be looking at a very long stint down the ladder because of the compromised drafts coming up.

Ahhhh memories. lol Melbourne.

Last edited:

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I am not a member of the Jordan McMahon appreciation society as the club would have got Dusty with our first pick regardless if Melbourne hadn't tanked.
FWIW Melbourne knocked back 2 top 10 picks from Port for pick 2 (Trengrove).

Last edited:
Thanks Jordy

353ed4c3eafe422ae43ebe738f25eb96.jpg

I was (unfortunately) in the MCC with a Demon-supporting mate and our kids that day. We were all cheering when Jordy snuck that shot home. Truly bizarre.
Not really bizarre , remember this is the club whose members voted for a merger i.e. Extinction

Not really bizarre , remember this is the club whose members voted for a merger i.e. Extinction

Yeah, not sure whether to have pity for the poor *ers or not.

I do have mates, and my kids have mates, who bleed blue and red. Those poor bastards are at the mercy of whatever that poo stain of a club dishes up - like Richmond supporters at certain stages over the past 37 years. I feel connected to them like brothers. I know their pain oooooo so well. They didn't cheer that loss.

I also know a few who have MCC membership and they like to "network" while Melbourne are playing in the background. They can get ****ed. All the pretty young things and their golf claps at the TV screen in the Percy Bentleigh Bar. They don't even go outside. They don't understand the passion of football. They are rich, entitled, soulless gits who don't know what struggle is, so they didn't understand that cheering a loss is like cancer for a sports team.

I've got no intentions of watching another game from the MCC, ever.

Yeah, not sure whether to have pity for the poor ******s or not.

I do have mates, and my kids have mates, who bleed blue and red. Those poor bastards are at the mercy of whatever that poo stain of a club dishes up - like Richmond supporters at certain stages over the past 37 years. I feel connected to them like brothers. I know their pain oooooo so well. They didn't cheer that loss.

I also know a few who have MCC membership and they like to "network" while Melbourne are playing in the background. They can get ******. All the pretty young things and their golf claps at the TV screen in the Percy Bentleigh Bar. They don't even go outside. They don't understand the passion of football. They are rich, entitled, soulless gits who don't know what struggle is, so they didn't understand that cheering a loss is like cancer for a sports team.

I've got no intentions of watching another game from the MCC, ever.

Back in the old days when our members used to sit in the northern stand , I always found the Melbourne members the most obnoxious and object able supporters and that is saying something , because I used to venture out to such places as windy hill Vic park etc and boy oh boy windy hill was an eye opener

Remove this Banner Ad

Back