List Mgmt. List management 2022-2023

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

Hahahahahahahahahahahahha

Ahahahahahahahahaha

View attachment 1551553

The club doesn't give a * about us and they just straight up live to gaslight and lie to members

I assume this quote is from Chairman Moi or Daddy Donuts but it's right out of the KGB playbook, where you claim to do what you've never done

and deny what you've always done. If the quote is from Koch then all I can say is geez he's a campaigner.

If it's from Hinkley then all I can say is geez he's a campaigner.

I’d send Jones to the SANFL and have him play centre midfield. Build his tank and show us what he can do inside.

Good idea. Lachie strikes me as a see ball get ball type who struggles with anything else.

I don't want him crippled with anxiety especially the concentration and stress that comes with being an AFL defender.

He's young, quick enough and certainly has the build to put the frighteners on oppo mids.

Good idea. Lachie strikes me as a see ball get ball type who struggles with anything else.

I don't want him crippled with anxiety especially the concentration and stress that comes with being an AFL defender.

He's young, quick enough and certainly has the build to put the frighteners on oppo mids.
When we recruited Lachie they were saying he would eventually be tried in the midfield in time. If he's allowed to win the ball and not just be a tagger, his pace, power and penetrating kick will be enormous for us coming out of the centre. An uber Dangerfield.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Just made a mock up of what our oldest side would look like against our youngest side

Old Team
FB: D.Byrne-Jones | T.Jonas | T.Clurey
HB: R.Burton | A.Aliir | D.Houston
C: R.Bonner | O.Wines | T.Dumont
HF: S.Powell-Pepper | C.Dixon | J.Finlayson
FF: W.Rioli | T.Marshall | O.Fantasia
R: S.Lycett | T.Boak | W.Drew
I: T.McKenzie

Young Team
FB: J.Burgoyne | J.Pasini | L.Jones
HB: M.Bergman | O.Lord | K.Farrell
C: X.Duursma | J.Horne-Francis | J.Sinn
HF: J.Mead | B.Teakle | J.McEntee
FF: D.Visentini | M.Georgiades | F.Evans
R: S.Hayes | C.Rozee | Z.Butters
I: H.Jackson | D.Williams

When we recruited Lachie they were saying he would eventually be tried in the midfield in time. If he's allowed to win the ball and not just be a tagger, his pace, power and penetrating kick will be enormous for us coming out of the centre. An uber Dangerfield.

Giving him a rotation in the midfield is a good idea.

I suspect he would need to tidy up his hands a little. Seems like occasionally Jones goes a little too hard and fumbles. Hopefully an easy fix but you can’t teach endeavour.

Just made a mock up of what our oldest side would look like against our youngest side

Old Team
FB: D.Byrne-Jones | T.Jonas | T.Clurey
HB: R.Burton | A.Aliir | D.Houston
C: R.Bonner | O.Wines | T.Dumont
HF: S.Powell-Pepper | C.Dixon | J.Finlayson
FF: W.Rioli | T.Marshall | O.Fantasia
R: S.Lycett | T.Boak | W.Drew
I: T.McKenzie

Young Team
FB: J.Burgoyne | J.Pasini | L.Jones
HB: M.Bergman | O.Lord | K.Farrell
C: X.Duursma | J.Horne-Francis | J.Sinn
HF: J.Mead | B.Teakle | J.McEntee
FF: D.Visentini | M.Georgiades | F.Evans
R: S.Hayes | C.Rozee | Z.Butters
I: H.Jackson | D.Williams
That would be an interesting game...

Burgoyne is composed in his contested work but needs a fair bit of work on his kicking if he is going to make it at the level.
There's is literally only 1 obvious flaw in Burgoynes game, and it is his timid nature at present. As his confidence grows that'll improve. His kicking is a long way from being a concern.

There's is literally only 1 obvious flaw in Burgoynes game, and it is his timid nature at present. As his confidence grows that'll improve. His kicking is a long way from being a concern.
I must have watched a different player. Are you talking about his nature in a general sense? I’ve been watching him in games and he seems to have a decent appetite for the contest and reminds me of Shaun when he would occasionally play back pocket on the really tricky small forwards and wouldn’t give them an inch.

If we do get McKenna would we have to put another player from the main list to the rookie list?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back