Most Boring VFL/AFL Player Encounters/Sightings.

00Stinger

Duel Group 1 winner
AFL Club
Melbourne
Other Teams
Liverpool & San Francisco 49ers
Had Jake Stringer hold me up in a line in the supermarket last week. He then said 'sorry mate' and let me go first. He was waiting for a girl who I assume was his mrs*

* she didn't look underage

(Log in to remove this ad.)

AFL Club
Port Adelaide
i was at coles at colonnades last year and saw some sus looking dude standing by the apples in all crows gear. got closer and saw it was mitch mcgovern, looks like a real dumb dude... anyway i walked away and when i turned back he was still looking at the apples. finished my shopping thinking how weird it was to see him and when i was lining up at the counter he goes into the self serve checkouts with only 1 apple, by the time i'm finished getting served he's still there trying to figure out how to use the machine and eventually the assistant has to help him. turns out he doesn't look just dumb, he is dumb. lucky he can play footy a bit.

AFL Club
Western Bulldogs
i was at coles at colonnades last year and saw some sus looking dude standing by the apples in all crows gear. got closer and saw it was mitch mcgovern, looks like a real dumb dude... anyway i walked away and when i turned back he was still looking at the apples. finished my shopping thinking how weird it was to see him and when i was lining up at the counter he goes into the self serve checkouts with only 1 apple, by the time i'm finished getting served he's still there trying to figure out how to use the machine and eventually the assistant has to help him. turns out he doesn't look just dumb, he is dumb. lucky he can play footy a bit.
He's so dumb he thought he was buying a banana.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Top Bottom