Music you are listening to at the moment thread

Remove this Banner Ad

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Any suggestions for music I can listen too on spotify? Have been enjoying the back catalogues of Black Sabbath and PJ Harvey. Anything but Pop.

Any suggestions for music I can listen too on spotify? Have been enjoying the back catalogues of Black Sabbath and PJ Harvey. Anything but Pop.
I went back through the Deep Purple catalogue. Liked it more than Black Sabbath, though liked their stuff too.

I've been listening to a few bands that came and went in the 80s/early 90s without making a splash: The Gun Club (American post punk) and The Wipers (precursor to grunge, Nirvana covered a couple of their songs)

More modern band Deerhunter, describe themselves as 'ambient punk.' Last few albums have been a bit more normal but their early albums Cryptograms, Microcastle and Weird Era Cont. and a bunch of EPs are different and worth checking out.

I went back through the Deep Purple catalogue. Liked it more than Black Sabbath, though liked their stuff too.

I've been listening to a few bands that came and went in the 80s/early 90s without making a splash: The Gun Club (American post punk) and The Wipers (precursor to grunge, Nirvana covered a couple of their songs)

More modern band Deerhunter, describe themselves as 'ambient punk.' Last few albums have been a bit more normal but their early albums Cryptograms, Microcastle and Weird Era Cont. and a bunch of EPs are different and worth checking out.

Cheers.

Any Yo La Tengo fans out there? Only discovered them last year and thought they were young. Turns out they've been around since the 80s. They've got some weird stuff but also some really nice folk pop stuff.

On [device_name] using BigFooty.com mobile app
Reckon I posted a Yo La Tengo song earlier in this thread (Barnaby, Hardly Working). Also like this:

Remove this Banner Ad

Back