Werewolf MWORPS' Hunger Games Werewolf - May The Odds Be Ever in Your Favour - DAY 8 - THE VILLAGE (CITIZENS OF PANEM) WIN!!!!

Remove this Banner Ad

THE PANEM PROPHET - DAY 2
Panem is in mourning after a horrific turn of events last night. Early in the evening the fashionable Portia, a close friend of the late Effie, was killed overnight by officials . Even more tragically, the Baker’s Son was mauled in a separate vicious attack , leaving Katniss heartbroken , particularly as she never got the chance to tell him that she reciprocated his feelings. Her best friend Gale tried to avenge Peeta on Katniss’ behalf during his morning hunt, but recklessness lead to a catastrophic misunderstanding as Katniss’ beloved younger sister and promising healer Prim was accidentally blown up. Now even more overcome with grief, Katniss decided to take matters in her own hands and fired a random arrow into the sky - but it only hit an innocent citizen. The riots that followed these incidents resulted in the Hunger Games host (already poisoned by an unknown assailant) being beaten to death by a growing rebellion. Will Panem ever be safe again?

Grand Uncle Horace (Portia/Flog) killed by The Capitol (Mafia)

The Filth Wizard (Peeta Mellark/Vigilante) killed by the Career Tributes (Wolves)

Smeg Head (Caesar Flickerman/Roleblocker) killed by the Rebellion (Vampires) and Foxface (Serial Killer)

Genghis Tron (Prim Everdeen/Doctor) killed by Gale Hawthorne (Vigilante)

Pie 4 Life (Villager) killed by Katniss Everdeen (JOAT)

It is now day. Please have a valid vote in this thread for the reaping (lynch) by 10pm AEST tonight.

May the odds be ever in your favour

Track down that vig and hang them from the highest yardarm. Good luck village.

At least the roleblocker is gone. I don’t blame the vig for having a crack, but Genghis Tron was giving off ‘village, possible role’ vibes. I think a better target would have been eth-dog.

MWPP por_please_ya
Oh, and what makes you think I'm not a simple villager guero?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Your driveby vote, 3rd on the fridge wagon.
Hmm. Perhaps that was because this is my first game and I decided to latch onto an early vote? Why not target the first couple of people that voted him? I'm still learning about the game as a simple villager.

Hmm. Perhaps that was because this is my first game and I decided to latch onto an early vote? Why not target the first couple of people that voted him? I'm still learning about the game as a simple villager.
Good use of key words, who in your PM told you them?

This is not your first rodeo.

Welcome mate. I didn’t know it was your first game. :)

The first couple that voted fridge could be evil, but your vote came across as being very suspicious - in timing and the way you disappeared afterwards. If fridge had flipped evil you would have been ok, but he didn’t so you’re going to cop some heat.

Good use of key words, who in your PM told you them?
What PM?
This is not your first rodeo.
Jmoo wan, I thought you knew me better than that. Why would I lie?
Welcome mate. I didn’t know it was your first game. :)

The first couple that voted fridge could be evil, but your vote came across as being very suspicious - in timing and the way you disappeared afterwards. If fridge had flipped evil you would have been ok, but he didn’t so you’re going to cop some heat.
I was busy in the afternoon and evening so I couldn't get back on so I voted for what seemed to be an easy one?

Remove this Banner Ad

Back