current rnd NAB Cup Grand Final - Collingwood vs Geelong

Remove this Banner Ad

i shouldnt have said someone. after geelong got the cup. he said that was interesting thing that happened happened at the presentation. he didnt go inton specifics in other words

What are you talking about? Are you talking about when Dennis said the AFL will be furious that the presentation was done in the rain and that they are likely to be asking why?

I hate to blame umpires but seriously. The umpires tonight were disgustingly bad, they gave a heap of soft free kicks to Geelong it was sick.

The most entertaining part of the match was that fight in the crowd at 3 quater time. I was about 10 meters away from it. The Collingwood supporter had a fight with the Geelong one and hoho was it intense.
Haha yer we saw that fight, hopefully a few people got it on camera and upload it to youtube. Looked like at one stage the Geelong dude went flying with the Collingwood guy and the Geelong guy ended up on top of him and smashed his face in. Then the Collingwood guy gets taken away and starts spitting on people.

Was good fun tonight. Disappointed in the pathetic behaviour of a decent amount of the Pies fans around me (section 31 level 1) but oh well. Good win against a team we had struggled a bit against recently and who most definitely did want to win.

Haha yer we saw that fight, hopefully a few people got it on camera and upload it to youtube. Looked like at one stage the Geelong dude went flying with the Collingwood guy and the Geelong guy ended up on top of him and smashed his face in. Then the Collingwood guy gets taken away and starts spitting on people.

Haha, don't forget the first guy who tried fighting the police, youngsters these days though, it's always fun to see a fight in the crowd between two pissed off supporters.

Was good fun tonight. Disappointed in the pathetic behaviour of a decent amount of the Pies fans around me (section 31 level 1) but oh well. Good win against a team we had struggled a bit against recently and who most definitely did want to win.

Son, you should have seen the third level at the top.

The most entertaining part of the match was that fight in the crowd at 3 quater time. I was about 10 meters away from it. The Collingwood supporter had a fight with the Geelong one and hoho was it intense.

Haha yer we saw that fight, hopefully a few people got it on camera and upload it to youtube

it's always fun to see a fight in the crowd between two pissed off supporters.

We live in a sad society these days.

Good game by the Cats, after a rusty start, Managed to get some flow through the middle unlike last week. This was probably the worse case outcome for the Pies, as they have ben thrashed in a preseason GF, fielding their very best side. The big issue with the Pies STILL, is their lack of midfield top-shelf quality. They have lots of workman types, but no elites. The Wood/Chris Bryan ruck duo is a concern as well. This Pies list just hasn't improved. Hard to know if the Cats have improved. They've obviously been trying to improve their tall KP forward situation, but their midfield and defence are still very good. Cats will be top 4 in 2009, Pies 10th to 8th. :)

i didnt watch the game. what happened at the presentation. dennis said something about someone.

that is the only thing i saw

That the rain was pouring into a stadium which has a roof!!! We might hear more he said.

I got the feeling Dennis was suggesting the AFL cut short the presentation because it was pouring.
Can't Collo afford a weather radar for the Collo Dome ?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

This was probably the worse case outcome for the Pies, as they have ben thrashed in a preseason GF, fielding their very best side.
Close to, but not quite.

Unless of course you think Toovey/Cox/Goldsack are better defenders for us than Shaw/O'Brien, or if you think Bryan or Wood are better than Fraser.

kudos to the collingwood fans that actually thought they could win, they must also think that there will be a second coming of jesus

whats the deal with the roof being left open while it rained?

is this the innovation of the future for the afl, or etihad stadium?

to leave the roof open for it to rain?

Remove this Banner Ad

Back