Injury Nick Salter onto LTI List

Remove this Banner Ad

Everyone elses fault except maybe that Salter was not just good enough - as a forward or as a defender.

Everyone elses fault except maybe that Salter was not just good enough - as a forward or as a defender.

Yep. He clearly showed he was no good as a forward. :rolleyes:

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Yep. He clearly showed he was no good as a forward. :rolleyes:

It's already established that Natman has an unwavering faith in the selection policies and decisions of the coach who led us to our two worst years in AFL history in his two seasons at the club. There's not much point arguing with him on them. If Primus and co said they weren't good enough, then they must not be, because Matthew's excellent talent spotting ability is what made him such a great coach. All statistical evidence and all observations from us plebs who have never coached an AFL team to its two worst years in its AFL history be damned.

It's already established that Natman has an unwavering faith in the selection policies and decisions of the coach who led us to our two worst years in AFL history in his two seasons at the club. There's not much point arguing with him on them. If Primus and co said they weren't good enough, then they must not be, because Matthew's excellent talent spotting ability is what made him such a great coach. All statistical evidence and all observations from us plebs who have never coached an AFL team to its two worst years in its AFL history be damned.

Ah I see. Part of the fastcarr RCG brigade.

personally i dont get the love affair with him anyway

kane mitchell rookie elevation - come on down!

mostly because he was considered a defender in a time when we had no forwards, and the year before when he finally got a run he kicked a few beauties and showed he actually deserved a proper go (so it's not just fanfare without him ever performing at AFL level). i hope he is fit and still on our list when we have a team good enough to compete again because it would be a terribly wasted talent otherwise..!

mostly because he was considered a defender in a time when we had no forwards, and the year before when he finally got a run he kicked a few beauties and showed he actually deserved a proper go (so it's not just fanfare without him ever performing at AFL level). i hope he is fit and still on our list when we have a team good enough to compete again because it would be a terribly wasted talent otherwise..!

Kane Mitchell would be first in line to be elevated wouldn't he?

From what I hear, if he has a good NAB cup he may just get elevated.

Kane Mitchell would be first in line to be elevated wouldn't he?

From what I hear, if he has a good NAB cup he may just get elevated.

He's not out of it yet, he's done it 6 weeks from round 1, so say its 2 - 3 months that's still having him back up and about from anywhere from round 3 to 7. You'd want to have it now if it was going to bust then round 2 or 3.

Forgotten man if Pfieffer? will Danny Butcher step up and impress ie Ironsesque

He's not out of it yet, he's done it 6 weeks from round 1, so say its 2 - 3 months that's still having him back up and about from anywhere from round 3 to 7. You'd want to have it now if it was going to bust then round 2 or 3.

it's not the 6 weeks, rather it is the fact he is 25 and has hardly any games under his belt.

I think we will need to make a tough decision and look to the future

Feel sorry for the guy can't take trick....

Correct me if I am wrong but he did swing forward a couple of times but did nowt

Anyways good luck salts

Banner and Salter - lucky for me that you are not prone to exaggeration in your posts.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back