MFC Fans Only Non-Dees AFL thread: 2018 Edition: Weighed in the balance, who will be found wanting?

Remove this Banner Ad

It does happen. That is, the drink driving. It’s just the odds are decent on any given occasion that you won’t be caught.

I don’t drive though which is nice because I can be as disapproving as I want on these occasions.

Yeah but where are the good old days of coming out of crown and beating a taxi driver or something fun like that. Actually now that I think about taxi drivers would probably beat up most afl players now

Yeah but where are the good old days of coming out of crown and beating a taxi driver or something fun like that. Actually now that I think about taxi drivers would probably beat up most afl players now
In defence of taxi drivers some passengers have the audacity to ask for a lift home nowhere near where the driver would like to go.

.095 on your Ps, how bloody dumb can you be.

At least when Clarry did it all the reports were he had one drink and blew over because you are .00 on your Ps.
You could always be an experienced senior player and vice captain and roll your car and run away from the scene

In defence of taxi drivers some passengers have the audacity to ask for a lift home nowhere near where the driver would like to go.
The cheek of it!

Sent from my SM-N9005 using Tapatalk

You could always be an experienced senior player and vice captain and roll your car and run away from the scene
Are you referring to Sylvia? I don't think he was ever vice captain or even in the leadership group.

However a quick google search of "Colin Sylvia leadership group" refreshed the memory of him being suspended internally on three separate occasions. 2008, 2009 and 2011. Not to mention the 2006 girlfriend allegations. I actually don't remember him being THAT bad!

Are you referring to Sylvia? I don't think he was ever vice captain or even in the leadership group.

However a quick google search of "Colin Sylvia leadership group" refreshed the memory of him being suspended internally on three separate occasions. 2008, 2009 and 2011. Not to mention the 2006 girlfriend allegations. I actually don't remember him being THAT bad!
It was Moloney, Sylvia was there with him though

RIP the Super Goal.

Interestingly enough for you history folk out there, Paul Wheatley was the first player to kick a super goal

That poor Nathan Freeman has torn his hammy again at St Kilda.

Career over I would say.

We were having a good look at him but went with Salem if I recall correctly, so Freeman went to Collingwood with the next pick.

Career over I would say.

We were having a good look at him but went with Salem if I recall correctly, so Freeman went to Collingwood with the next pick.
Yeah would have to be close to done. Shocking result for the kid. Imagine being a top 10 pick and having an exciting career ahead of you only for it to just evaporate. Would be hard to get over.

Career over I would say.

Yup. Poor bastard.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Thread is moving slowly. Let’s discuss The Package.

Cant help but think, for a player who's form dropped dramatically sighting issues in his personal life ... an absurd haircut like that coupled with tattooing the entirety of the front of his upper body doesn't exactly scream "I've got my s**t together"

Cant help but think, for a player who's form dropped dramatically sighting issues in his personal life ... an absurd haircut like that coupled with tattooing the entirety of the front of his upper body doesn't exactly scream "I've got my s**t together"

The Fujitsu sign in the background also makes it look like he has got some double pirate ear rings going on. Kind of suits his look actually...

The Fujitsu sign in the background also makes it look like he has got some double pirate ear rings going on. Kind of suits his look actually...
Yaar! a disappoint for every gold doubloon yer pay of me contract, now don ye sash as we plunder ASADA's Locker

You'd think you'd just try and blend in for a while wouldn't you?
This not blending Jake.

A lot of rubbish went on behind the scenes from this bloke over the past few years, and the comment from our club was that ‘you wouldn’t touch him with a barge pole’.

From that, I took it that he’s a douche and unlikely to turn that around.

I know it’s only a hair cut, but I would not be impressed if I was John Worsfold.

A lot of rubbish went on behind the scenes from this bloke over the past few years, and the comment from our club was that ‘you wouldn’t touch him with a barge pole’.

I know it’s only a hair cut, but I would not be impressed if I was John Worsfold.
Worsfold seems to attract dickheads

Essendon really have made an art form out of turning a blind eye towards douchery though.

Pretty much what I heard, jakes problems run a lot deeper than infidelity. Was on notice at the dogs for almost two years with his habits.

Pretty much what I heard, jakes problems run a lot deeper than infidelity. Was on notice at the dogs for almost two years with his habits.

Preying on 16 year olds is pretty gross.

Preying on 16 year olds is pretty gross.
Yeah dumping your misses to chase 16 year olds is pretty disgusting. Not sure you can ever spin that to look good

Remove this Banner Ad

Back